4 of 4
I LOVE GOD
Posted: 13 February 2005 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2957
Joined  2004-12-02

I have just watched a TV discussion about Tom Hanks as an ailing man with AIDS in the Philidelphia Story, and his lawyer just coming around to realize he is a human being… and I wondered… whether Tom hank’s character too,  realize he had been foolin’ around with human beings.

Shallow Al gets treated like Shallow Al.  I hope there’s a change on both sides.

Posted: 17 February 2005 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1229
Joined  2004-12-22

Karma would imply that one of this person’s three children will be homosexual rolleyes

Posted: 20 February 2005 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

After reading all this I think I have identified Guest’s “problem”

He Gave ALL HIS LOVE to Jesus, and now Jesus doesn’t call him anymore”

There is just no other rational explanation.

Posted: 20 February 2005 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  167
Joined  2004-12-24

Guest…you so CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Posted: 22 February 2005 02:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

What’s wong with beleiving?

It affects your speeling.

Posted: 27 February 2005 03:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

I don’t wish to be offensive (well actually I REALLY wish to be REALLY offensive - but I’m going to endeavour to deny myself the pleasure), but methinks this Mr Guest is a bit of a loony. Now I know all we liberal intellectual types would like to think that anyone can have their views modified through rational debate…but sometimes it’s just a waste of everyone’s time.

Whatever the actual reason for Mr Guest’s beliefs - an inappropriate abusive relationship with an adult, an inability to aquire desirable sexual partners, an ill-advised haircut in high-school etc. etc.-  it seems to me that sexuality in general and homosexuality in particular engender in him a quite remarkable repugnance proof against the even the most articulate and reasonable arguments.

I would suggest, therefore, that this is merely one of those unfortunate cases where it’s easier to congratulate Mr Guest on his personal relationship with Jesus and wish him all the best in his journey to Heaven; leaving the rest of us free to actually discuss the fascinating issues raised by Mr Harris. In between frenzied bouts of ‘beasting’ naturally.

4 of 4

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed