A must-see
Posted: 20 June 2009 01:59 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2007-10-11

I don’t know whether this “other reading ” section can include videos, but I hope so ,because this qualifies as a audio as well as visual experiance,

Has anyone here seen the video “The Third Jihad” ?  It is a wake-up call for America, and one of the best videos on the subject I have seen.

For those who rountinely classify this type of film as hyperbole it may help for you to know this movie is narated by a Muslim. He even discribes himself as “a devot Muslim “. That I can’t quite understand, but that is how he thinks of himself. Really, this movie you should see—everyone should see it . If anyone is interested, you can order it…

Posted: 20 June 2009 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1044
Joined  2008-02-15

Free 30m version here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-864522917532871834

Signature 

Why is there Something instead of Nothing: No reason or ever knowable reason.

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 20 June 2009 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1639
Joined  2007-12-20

I haven’t watched it but it sounds interesting, Dee.  Welcome back by the way.  You have been absent for a looooooong time.

LindaJean

Signature 

“Every war is a war against children.”
Howard Zinn

Posted: 21 June 2009 12:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-11
zelzo - 20 June 2009 08:35 PM

I haven’t watched it but it sounds interesting, Dee.  Welcome back by the way.  You have been absent for a looooooong time.

LindaJean

Yes, see it if you possiblely can. It seems most people have some kind of an opinion when they hear the word “Muslim”, even if that opinion is that they shouldn’t have an opinion, but , as far as Iv’e observed,they are satisfied with impressions or think what they want to think because it gives them a certain satisfaction. At this time in history perspective is urgently needed. Watching this film (The Third Jihad) offers a wider scope .  With each day that goes by, I am more confinced that there is a crucial need for awareness.

To ORDER “THE THIRD JIHAD”  . Something has been wrong with my site-finding system so I did this to order that video : I Googled ” Order The Third Jihad”  That will take you to a list . I clicked the first headline on the list , the one that says “The Third Jihad is the ground-breaking film that reveals the truth. The Third Jihad will update you on the most urgent issue of our time in ways you can’t find ” etc. etc. When you get the site be sure and click “3Jstore ” above the picture.

Thanks for your kind welcome , yes…it has been quite some time.. This past two months have been harrowing to say the least. I left for two reasons—one was that my husband died, and the other was that there were sharks in the waters and I couldn’t bear the idea of getting bit anymore.

Posted: 22 June 2009 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-11
Dee - 21 June 2009 04:57 AM

LindaJean

Yes, see it if you possiblely can. It seems most people have some kind of an opinion when they hear the word “Muslim”, even if that opinion is that they shouldn’t have an opinion, but , as far as Iv’e observed,they are satisfied with impressions or think what they want to think because it gives them a certain satisfaction. At this time in history perspective is urgently needed. Watching this film (The Third Jihad) offers a wider scope .  With each day that goes by, I am more confinced that there is a crucial need for awareness.

To ORDER “THE THIRD JIHAD”  . Something has been wrong with my site-finding system so I did this to order that video : I Googled ” Order The Third Jihad”  That will take you to a list . I clicked the first headline on the list , the one that says “The Third Jihad is the ground-breaking film that reveals the truth. The Third Jihad will update you on the most urgent issue of our time in ways you can’t find ” etc. etc. When you get the site be sure and click “3Jstore ” above the picture.

Thanks for your kind welcome , yes…it has been quite some time.. This past two months have been harrowing to say the least. I left for two reasons—one was that my husband died, and the other was that there were sharks in the waters and I couldn’t bear the idea of getting bit anymore.

Has anyone here seen that video ?  Or maybe watched the thirty minute version on the comput ?  If you are one who has seen it what are your thoughts ?  I am wanting to know what you have to say about it.  Thanks, Dee

Posted: 24 June 2009 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1044
Joined  2008-02-15
Dee - 22 June 2009 06:20 PM

LindaJean

Has anyone here seen that video ?  Or maybe watched the thirty minute version on the comput ?  If you are one who has seen it what are your thoughts ?  I am wanting to know what you have to say about it.  Thanks, Dee

I watched the thirty minute version. A bit conspiracy-e, but no surprise that there are nut jobs out there or that they have secret plans and documents. When has that not been the case…......

Signature 

Why is there Something instead of Nothing: No reason or ever knowable reason.

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 24 June 2009 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-11
GAD - 24 June 2009 11:40 AM
Dee - 22 June 2009 06:20 PM

LindaJean

I watched the thirty minute version. A bit conspiracy-e, but no surprise that there are nut jobs out there or that they have secret plans and documents. When has that not been the case…......

I’m glad you at least saw some of it. For anyone interested it’s a learning experiance. Even for someone who thinks he/she is not interested that person’s curiousity may be roused enough to kindle an interest .  I’ve always said to my children “you have to TAKE an interest to be interested” How can people here NOT be interested ? I mean, what is important ,anyway ?  The Muslim movement is a very real ,very global and very effective accomplishment. The trouble is thier united intentions are selfish and damaging to the non-Muslim world. The other trouble is that it is being done in such a clandestine and insidious way that the average citizen it not aware of it. Therefore they think anyone who tries to disclose these things is crazy .  The radical and faithful have thier plans and thier visions, and it is all for the sake of , and benifit of, thier Islam .  “God” has spoken . How many know what’s going on ?  How about YOU ?

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed