Please watch this
Posted: 27 June 2009 08:45 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2007-10-11

To everyone here : this week is Islamo-facism awareness week .It was started by several, but David Horowitz was the main authoritive activater and power behind it. He has a website called The Freedom Center. As I see it, it is another inspirational communication to our society for those who understand that freedom should not be taken for granted.

About the un-free ; the women of Islam

Click   http:www.terrorismawareness.org/videos/108/the-violent-oppression-of-wome=n-in-islam

Posted: 27 June 2009 11:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2007-10-11
Dee - 28 June 2009 12:45 AM

To everyone here : this week is Islamo-facism awareness week .It was started by several, but David Horowitz was the main authoritive activater and power behind it. He has a website called The Freedom Center. As I see it, it is another inspirational communication to our society for those who understand that freedom should not be taken for granted.

About the un-free ; the women of Islam

Click   http:www.terrorismawareness.org/videos/108/the-violent-oppression-of-wome=n-in-islam

Hmmm….can’t get it ..? What..went wrong I don’t understand, maybe I have the address wrong . Anyhow why not just Google Horowitz and ask for his “The Violent Oppression of Women in Islam.”  It is easy to get and hear—

Really, everyone should see it .

Posted: 30 June 2009 06:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  363
Joined  2006-04-05

I share your concern about radical Islam, but I prefer to get my information from Horowitz-free sources.  I don’t want to give that clown any money, any attention, or any internet hits.

Signature 

“It isn’t paranoia- it’s a heightened awareness of reality.” —our resident conspiracy theorist takes a stand!

Posted: 03 July 2009 01:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-06-30
bigredfutbol - 30 June 2009 10:48 AM

I share your concern about radical Islam, but I prefer to get my information from Horowitz-free sources.  I don’t want to give that clown any money, any attention, or any internet hits.

So you are adamantly negative about David Horowitz ? What is it about him that turns you off so ?

Posted: 04 July 2009 01:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Joined  2009-06-30
sheba - 03 July 2009 05:20 AM

So you are adamantly negative about David Horowitz ? What is it about him that turns you off so ?[/quote

Now what—!  ???  I don’t get it - I had a lot of trouble getting logged in a short while ago so I answered the questions put before me listg “user name” as Dee, and “screen name ” as Sheba . NOW instead of Dee, I am listed here as Sheba.  What a headache- !  I will either try again or turn into Sheba . What a botheration…

Posted: 04 July 2009 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Joined  2009-06-30
sheba - 04 July 2009 05:42 AM

So you are adamantly negative about David Horowitz ? What is it about him that turns you off so ?[/quote

Now what—!  ???  I don’t get it - I had a lot of trouble getting logged in a short while ago so I answered the questions put before me listg “user name” as Dee, and “screen name ” as Sheba . NOW instead of Dee, I am listed here as Sheba.  What a headache- !  I will either try again or turn into Sheba . What a botheration…

Why is this so messed up ? I don’t know what I am doing by now. I mean ...THIS IS DEE…NOT Sheba !

Posted: 04 July 2009 06:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Rank
Joined  2009-06-30
sheba - 04 July 2009 10:56 PM
sheba - 04 July 2009 05:42 AM

Somebody ..?  HELP !

Why is this so messed up ? I don’t know what I am doing by now. I mean ...THIS IS DEE…NOT Sheba !

Posted: 06 July 2009 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  363
Joined  2006-04-05

So you are adamantly negative about David Horowitz ? What is it about him that turns you off so ?

I think he’s a self-aggrandizing clown and a bigot who thinks that the way to win an argument is to be as shrill and hysterical as possible about the issue at hand.

Signature 

“It isn’t paranoia- it’s a heightened awareness of reality.” —our resident conspiracy theorist takes a stand!

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed