2 of 3
Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment
Posted: 02 June 2012 06:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2006-02-12
gsmonks - 02 June 2012 01:13 PM

Once you’ve lived here for a year without a break, it gets very hard to go to the big city for any length of time (and by “big city” I mean Saskatoon, population 238,000). The constant motion and noise of the traffic is oppressive. You notice right away that the people are frantic, high-strung, as though jazzed on fifty cups of coffee and counting. People look at you suspiciously if you make eye-contact. In summer the roads are hot and oppressive and nature-killing. Roads are a perpetual killing-ground for small creatures. Roads absorb heat, destroy many millions of square miles of otherwise fertile land on this planet. They service Consumerism, and it is Consumerism that is eating this planet alive.

So yeah, I hear you.

Dear gsmonks,

I want to thank you for your post. Humans were supposed to live in small communities. Humans have lived on this planet for millions of years….....Industrial Revolution happened about 250 years ago….....The so-called modern society with all its consumer goods and services has existed for an even shorter duration of 50 - 100 years….....This comes to almost zero percent of total human existence on earth…......Industrial Society is an anomaly….......Humans have spent more than 99.99% of their time on earth in non-industrial societies….......In just 250 years Industrial Society has destroyed what nature created over millions of years…......Industrialization was the biggest crime on earth…....The biggest act of destruction.

Every Citizen of Industrial Society is a serial killer of Nature……..Serial killer of animals, trees, air, water and soil.

In Industrial Society millions of people are killing Nature directly [through Industrial Activity]…….Billions of people are killing Nature indirectly [by buying and selling consumer goods and services produced by Industrial Activity].

Industrial Activity kills billions of Animals and Trees every day…..Billions of tonnes of solid, liquid and gaseous Industrial waste kills the Soil, Rivers, Oceans and Air every day.

Citizens of Industrial Society are using Hundreds / Thousands of Consumer Goods and Services. All Consumer Goods and Services are produced by killing Nature…..by killing Animals, Trees, Air, Water and Land……directly or indirectly.

Raw material for Industry is obtained by Mining and Logging companies by destroying Forests….by killing Animals, Trees and Soil……. Manufacturing Industry, Energy Generation Industry, Transportation Industry, Recycling Industry and others produce Billions of Tonnes of Metal Waste, Plastic Waste, Chemical waste, Gaseous Waste, eWaste and Nuclear Waste that kills Air, Water and Soil every day.

If we divide total number of Animals and Trees killed every day by total Industrial Population we get per-capita killing of Animals and Trees.

If we divide billions of tonnes of solid, liquid and gaseous Industrial Waste produced by Industrial Activity every day by total Industrial Population we get a measure of per-capita killing of Air, water and Soil.

If we divide Billions of acres of Fertile Soil killed by Cement, Concrete and Asphalt by total Industrial Population we get per-capita killing of Fertile Soil.

Every Citizen of Industrial Society is a serial killer of Nature….Those who produce consumer goods and services …….Those who sell consumer goods and services…….Those who buy consumer goods and services…….They are all are serial killers of nature.

[ Edited: 02 June 2012 06:47 PM by sushil_yadav]

Posted: 03 June 2012 05:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2009-05-12
mormovies - 02 June 2012 04:11 PM

Man is the only self-hating animal on the planet.  I blame it on religion and religion-like or mystical thinking.  If you deny and reject reality, yes, you will be miserable and feel things are going to hell.  If you observe and participate in actual reality and objectively look at scientific data you will see things quite differently.  Enjoy your misery!  Maybe you can pray to one or many of the multitudes of gods (to suite your every mood and need!) because hopefully less and less humans will continue to ‘think’ as you both do.

Glad To Be Human in 2012

Is man the only self-hating animal on the planet? There’s no way of knowing because we can’t communicate very well with the other species on this planet in order to ask them. You may be correct, but at present there’s no way to verify this statement.

I think you hit the nail right on the head with the word “denial”. Christian types use this word all the time when referring to non-Christians, especially in cult-quasi-Christian organisations like AA, NA and CA, but it is really Christian-types who are in denial: denial of reality, denial of impending death, denial of the way the universe really works, and so on.

The simplest way of putting it, in my book, is that Christianity = denial. And that goes for any other religion and belief based on magical thinking.

For myself, I very much enjoy reality and Nature. And Science. Modern industrial living, however, is not for me. I live in the most rural of settings, in a tiny town which resides in a sea of crops. However romantic this might seem to a city-dweller, however, this same disease responsible for cities is at work here. This isn’t farmland we’re surrounded by out here. It’s industrial agriculture, which is a whole other world. Where you have farms, you have farmhouses, pickup trucks, wells, kids running around, a household garden, chickens, a few hogs and cattle. Out here it’s a wasteland. No one lives in industrial agriculture land. It may as well be a desert that goes on for miles and miles, as far as the eye can see in every direction. It’s pretty, but it’s deceptively lethal to Nature.

When the cropdusters are out, everything dies- animals crossing fields, birds, insects, absolutely everything. More than once I’ve witnessed a deer crossing a field with her little bambi in tow and watched them drop after being crop-dusted. Dead as a doornail, just like that. When I was working on the highways, I would be surrounded by fucked-up insects and birds, convulsing on the road, after the cropdusters had done their thing. In one instance they were spraying the canola fields in order to kill the green caterpillars of the Cabbage Butterfly and the Common Sulphur. Some of the caterpillars did drop off and die, but the rest, although lethargic for a time, kept on munching away, having grown resistant to whatever chemical cocktail they were using.

Which is why I’ll only eat locally-grown organic and free-range now. Not commercial “free-range”, which is a lie, but the real thing, grown locally by people I know on real farms.

Industrial agriculture is mass-cruelty hidden behind a plastic smiley-face.

Posted: 03 June 2012 05:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-12
sushil_yadav - 02 June 2012 06:39 PM
gsmonks - 02 June 2012 01:13 PM

Once you’ve lived here for a year without a break, it gets very hard to go to the big city for any length of time (and by “big city” I mean Saskatoon, population 238,000). The constant motion and noise of the traffic is oppressive. You notice right away that the people are frantic, high-strung, as though jazzed on fifty cups of coffee and counting. People look at you suspiciously if you make eye-contact. In summer the roads are hot and oppressive and nature-killing. Roads are a perpetual killing-ground for small creatures. Roads absorb heat, destroy many millions of square miles of otherwise fertile land on this planet. They service Consumerism, and it is Consumerism that is eating this planet alive.

So yeah, I hear you.

Dear gsmonks,

I want to thank you for your post. Humans were supposed to live in small communities. Humans have lived on this planet for millions of years….....Industrial Revolution happened about 250 years ago….....The so-called modern society with all its consumer goods and services has existed for an even shorter duration of 50 - 100 years….....This comes to almost zero percent of total human existence on earth…......Industrial Society is an anomaly….......Humans have spent more than 99.99% of their time on earth in non-industrial societies….......In just 250 years Industrial Society has destroyed what nature created over millions of years…......Industrialization was the biggest crime on earth…....The biggest act of destruction.

Every Citizen of Industrial Society is a serial killer of Nature……..Serial killer of animals, trees, air, water and soil.

In Industrial Society millions of people are killing Nature directly [through Industrial Activity]…….Billions of people are killing Nature indirectly [by buying and selling consumer goods and services produced by Industrial Activity].

Industrial Activity kills billions of Animals and Trees every day…..Billions of tonnes of solid, liquid and gaseous Industrial waste kills the Soil, Rivers, Oceans and Air every day.

Citizens of Industrial Society are using Hundreds / Thousands of Consumer Goods and Services. All Consumer Goods and Services are produced by killing Nature…..by killing Animals, Trees, Air, Water and Land……directly or indirectly.

Raw material for Industry is obtained by Mining and Logging companies by destroying Forests….by killing Animals, Trees and Soil……. Manufacturing Industry, Energy Generation Industry, Transportation Industry, Recycling Industry and others produce Billions of Tonnes of Metal Waste, Plastic Waste, Chemical waste, Gaseous Waste, eWaste and Nuclear Waste that kills Air, Water and Soil every day.

If we divide total number of Animals and Trees killed every day by total Industrial Population we get per-capita killing of Animals and Trees.

If we divide billions of tonnes of solid, liquid and gaseous Industrial Waste produced by Industrial Activity every day by total Industrial Population we get a measure of per-capita killing of Air, water and Soil.

If we divide Billions of acres of Fertile Soil killed by Cement, Concrete and Asphalt by total Industrial Population we get per-capita killing of Fertile Soil.

Every Citizen of Industrial Society is a serial killer of Nature….Those who produce consumer goods and services …….Those who sell consumer goods and services…….Those who buy consumer goods and services…….They are all are serial killers of nature.

Absolutely! This is something I became away of when working on the highways, because rural highways are the arteries of the life-killing force that is industrial agriculture. Everything about industrial agriculture is ugly, destructive, harmful, and to the rest of the creatures and life-forms living on this planet- murderous.

Posted: 03 June 2012 06:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2011-04-26

“Modern industrial living, however, is not for me”

You’ve nailed the it!  It’s not for you!  Who are you to decide for others?  Whatever third world life style you dream of, it’s available and it’s yours just for the asking!  You don’t have to be miserable and guilt-ridden.  Go live in an underdeveloped hellhole and live to ripe old age of 32!  Go!  You can’t speak for mankind.  Jesus, Mao and Hitler tried to and they eventually failed.  Leave others to live their own lives based on their own values and judgement.

Posted: 03 June 2012 05:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-12
mormovies - 03 June 2012 06:36 AM

“Modern industrial living, however, is not for me”

You’ve nailed the it!  It’s not for you!  Who are you to decide for others?  Whatever third world life style you dream of, it’s available and it’s yours just for the asking!  You don’t have to be miserable and guilt-ridden.  Go live in an underdeveloped hellhole and live to ripe old age of 32!  Go!  You can’t speak for mankind.  Jesus, Mao and Hitler tried to and they eventually failed.  Leave others to live their own lives based on their own values and judgement.

It’s not a case of me deciding for others. It’s a case of the fact that Consumerism is killing this planet, which isn’t good for anyone, yourself included.

I’m not interested in a third-world lifestyle. Dunno how you came up with that clunker but you’re entirely missing the point, here. I’m talking about making the kinds of changes that are already under way. Organic farming is very popular. There are large organic sections in all the supermarkets around here, and they’re growing. Free-range eggs and meats are now available, and the demand for those is growing too. These are steps in the right direction.

Organic food is grown without the use of the pesticides I mentioned that kill every damned thing, including the bees the growers need to pollinate many of their crops. This is the very process that is wiping out the honeybees. Honeybees are shipped everywhere to pollinate crops because if they weren’t, they’d be wiped out when the sprayers come. The indigenous populations of bees are being wiped out.

I’m not miserable and guilt-ridden. Where on Earth did that clunker come from? You seem to just see and hear what you want to see and hear. I’m very happy with my life and the place I live. I have a nice house, a big organic garden, and three cats.

The agriculture practices that feed the cities is a horrible, miserable racket, and everyone around here knows it. This is where the farmers used to live, before industrial agriculture took over and turned the agriculture business to shit.

If you have a problem with that, you’ve got your head inserted up your arse. Consumerism is destructive. That is a fact. Cars and roads and industrial agriculture are killing this planet. If you don’t have a problem with the “killing this planet” part, then you’re an idiot.

You talk about leaving people to their own values and judgement. Well, the values and judgement you’re referring to are killing this planet. Only an asshole would advocate leaving the status quo to its devices, and only an idiot would want to continue on that path.

I’ve tried my level best to be positive with you, “mormovies”, despite your snarky, unproductive posts, but I’m beginning to think you’re nothing but a troll who wants to disrupt this thread. If I’m mistaken, I apologise. If you are a troll, however, then fuck off.

[ Edited: 03 June 2012 05:31 PM by gsmonks]

Posted: 03 June 2012 05:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-12

[sorry- bad weather conditions for my satellite connexion]

[ Edited: 04 June 2012 07:19 AM by gsmonks]

Posted: 03 June 2012 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-26

Consumerism is killing this planet…

Why do you care?  How long do you think you have to live?  It’s not your planet.  This planet can get hit by astroid tomorrow or star and cease to exist.  What can you personally do about it?  Should we make symbolic attempts to ‘save the planet’ and show that we care?’  Earth didn’t exist and then formed well before your existence and it will go on long after you are forgotten.  What is your point?  Why stress over it?  Consumerism is the human process of survival.  Other species positively and negatively impact their environment and other species as well.  Welcome to the real world.

Posted: 04 June 2012 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-12
mormovies - 03 June 2012 06:14 PM

Why do you care?  How long do you think you have to live?  It’s not your planet.  This planet can get hit by astroid tomorrow or star and cease to exist.  What can you personally do about it?  Should we make symbolic attempts to ‘save the planet’ and show that we care?’  Earth didn’t exist and then formed well before your existence and it will go on long after you are forgotten.  What is your point?  Why stress over it?  Consumerism is the human process of survival.  Other species positively and negatively impact their environment and other species as well.  Welcome to the real world.

Why do I care? I care because I live here. I care for the same reason that I clean my house and mop my floors. Only a fool would let his home turn into a pig-sty.  Or a slovenly pig.

How long do I think I have to live? Judging by the life-span of my grandparents, who all lived to be 97, I’ll be around a good while longer yet. What’s your point? Oh, I forgot- you don’t have one.

It may not be my planet, but I live here. Whose planet it is is irrelevant. This is where we all live. If we don’t take care of it, it will become unliveable.

This planet could get hit by an asteroid tomorrow? Yes, it could. And a pig could fall out of a cargo plane, drop on your head, and kill you. You might die choking on a Big Mac. A freak hailstone the size of a basketball could drop out of the sky and stave your head in. What if’s are a waste of breath.

What can I personally do about it (in terms of saving the planet)? Plenty. I’m doing my bit right now. I’m leaving a zero carbon footprint. I’m getting off the grid a little at a time. I grow my own organic foot. I don’t drive a vehicle, except for a bicycle. I take public transit on those rare occasions I have to go to the big city. I have three cats that I rescued from Human selfishness and neglect unto death. My house is over 100 years old and wasn’t built from modern McBuilding McMaterials. My water comes out of a well. I have various methods for producing my own heat. I produce some of my own electricity using the wind. Much of my clothing was made by people I know. And I am far from alone in this process. Out here in the country, people are more aware of the depredations of Consumerism, and do more than city people to thwart it.

Should we try to save the planet? The alternative is to do nothing and allow it to turn into an unliveable shit-hole. If that’s what you want, you’re welcome to it.

The Earth has been here a long time, and Humans came and Humans will go? Yes, plenty of people have made that observation long before you, and will continue to do so as long as there are Humans. Who said I was stressing over this? No one but you. That Humans came and will go is of little concern to anyone, except as a quaint observation regarding Humans in the scheme of things. What matters is what we do with our lives, here and now. We can choose to live well, or we can throw up our hands and let everything turn to shit. Frankly, anyone who does the latter is a loser in my book.

Consumerism is not the process of Human survival. Consumerism is parasitic. A parasite is something that lives off a host, makes it sick, and in the end kills it. Consumerism is the most destructive force this planet has ever witnessed. We know from history that the world and people did just fine without it for a very long time. It’s a very bad way of doing things and must be abandoned, for the sake of Humanity and for the sake of the planet.

Other species positively and negatively affect their environment? That is irrelevant. We are not “other species”. And unlike other species, we can choose not to impact the environment negatively. Only an idiot makes a practice of shitting on their own floors.

While I’m here, I’d just like to add that this is a good example of another area Atheism should be tackling. It’s not just religious beliefs that people have bought into. People have bought into the Consumerism mentality, which is a hundred times more poisonous and dangerous than any religion.

It’s far more dangerous because it’s far more prevalent and insidious, around the world.

Most people aren’t even aware that Consumerism is a problem. They just assume that driving to the supermarket and buying food is a thing everyone does, and that no one needs to give it a second thought.

Here’s the problem. Your supermarket is responsible for our honeybee populations being wiped out. For reducing the number of edible species by as much as 85%. For exterminating animal and insect species on a massive scale. For ruining rural economies and poisoning rural people. For exterminating wildlife at an horrific rate. For causing food animals to live nightmarishly horrible lives. For forcing workers to work at crappy jobs under crappy conditions, from the growers to the slaughterhouses to the warehouses to the outlets.

There are four immigrant workers in our town, from the Philippines, who are working at our local industrial hog operation. It’s a terrible place for the hogs. It’s a terrible place for people to work. The animals never once see the outdoors, and are confined to 10’ x 10’ pens. The animals walk on metal floors and walk and sleep on their own shit. The animals are miserable, from birth to mass execution. The killing floor is a soul-destroying experience. Most people can’t bear watching what goes on there, and no one comes away unaffected.

The chicken you eat at KFC, and which comes from your supermarket, lives this same Auschwitz-like existence.

This is just the tip of the iceburg- I could go on at great length, here. But you get the point.

The thing is, this also applies to the vehicles we drive. The addiction to cars and trucks is far worse than an addiction to crack. Suggest not owning a vehicle, and most people will react with unreasoning anger. Atheism has a role to play here, too, because having a meaningful, productive dialogue is not possible when people can’t even begin to get it through their heads that their belief-system is part of one of the greatest problems the civilised world has ever faced.

Posted: 04 June 2012 07:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-12

[connectivity problems]

[ Edited: 04 June 2012 07:11 AM by gsmonks]

Posted: 04 June 2012 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-12

[sorry- more connectivity problems]

[ Edited: 04 June 2012 07:14 AM by gsmonks]

Posted: 09 June 2012 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2011-11-13
mormovies - 03 June 2012 06:14 PM

People care because it is undeniable normal human behavior. Where did you get the irrational idea of your existence is the result of people purely being motivated by self interest? General fear and paranoia caused by perception of inferiority could explain imagination of human empathy as something irrelevant to society you live in. Perhaps you believe that without your locked door and gun close by is reason of surviving the darkness of night. The safety of social interaction with other humans possible only because of institutions that create and enforce rules of social control? That the end is nigh, so even the instinct to breathe makes little sense, as the probability of dying will always be present?

I find it hard to believe you are as ignorant as your comment can imply. I think it could be a comment expressing a person tired of seeing concerned “environmentalists” writing comments on their electronic consumer products, in their apartment filled with consumer junk, the result of the only lifestyle known as well as bothered to attempt. If so, I can understand comment.

if comment came from sincere thoughts, I will elaborate something that might bring light to the dangerous darkness you wander inn perceived solitude. Humans, as animals in general, are not ravaging irrational beasts kept in chains by some external controlling force. You surviving childhood up to present day are not because social institutions of social control, as the part enforcing laws of social control only act during or after incidents.

The only true prediction any human navigates by regarding social human interaction, is the assumption of empathy and concern being a shared guiding influence. As only knowing incentives of self interest with belief of this as single motivational human force, would blind possibility to see any social interaction as other than threat to the self.

So why are things they way they are, if not the making of our true essence, you might ask. If we indeed where different from who we reflect we are, why have we then created situation we find ourselves living under. Some are indeed reflections of human essence we in denial conjure imagined ideals serving as acceptable lies when we describe our actions and thoughts. But the important part, the ability to live up to constructed imagined ideals, was lost somewhere in human past. As at some time in human history we started to wander out in the unknown, leaving because of reasons long forgotten, heading in direction never known. Somewhere on this journey we got lost, and had no point of origin as well as no final end in sight to guide humanity in any direction.

Consumerism is the human process of survival is claim exposing how lost we really are, desperately clinging to any explanation to the endless circle we seem to have trapped ourselves in. Consumerism is society where items and ability to accumulate items are expressions of faith in meta values as other than figment of imagination. No, the motorcycle add nothing to your manhood. It is a lie, accept who you are. No, ability to eat until obesity threaten own life have nothing to do with survival instincts. Image is not everything, as it is created by faith and belief, comforting those who live in fear as replacement to reality of only existence life offer, the experienced one.

Other species positively and negatively impact their environment and other species as well, is claim that reveals how easily knowledge is replaced by fantasies that supposedly supports self created delusion of not being disconnected from the real world so easily welcoming others to. Other species does not negatively and positively impact their environment as if they where some foreign element externally introduced. Animals react according to, somewhat different from concept of impact, the environment they are finely tuned by evolution to function as a part of. I guess ecology and causality in system can seem otherworldly as it often is experienced only by the flickering of our divine prophecy box we worship and adore, better known as television. When we have imprisoned ourselves in our concrete prison with images and forms reminding us about the natural world we hide in fear from, the visions of reality given to us by our television can enforce deception of humanity being different rather than part of nature. Even our plastic flowers, paintings of nature, and other filth we keep close as the depths of human psyche needs as least these tragic objects emulating the nature we are a part of.

When lacking understanding of reasons to engage and embrace experience of existence, as if life was agony to be endured. While despair given by sensations in this perceived purposeless state of agony, all energy is focused on suppressing stimuli and sensations brought by the repulsive natural world. Where salvation will come in the form of death. Finally free from the limitations a consumer must endure.

Posted: 09 June 2012 07:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-26

This all stone age Jesus drivel.  To reject religion then accept mysticism and the exact same philosophy as Jesus, you might as well be a religionist.

Posted: 21 June 2012 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
Rank
Joined  2006-02-12

The environmental catastrophe we are witnessing today is a consequence of the attempt by the west to westernize the entire world.

Today the entire world is collectively involved in destruction of environment but the biggest role in this process of destruction was played by Western Civilization.

Western Civilization suffered from total lack of foresight.

The west was the first to travel on the destructive path of Industrialization and consumerism…....It then forced western lifestyle on its colonies in Asia, Africa and America whose cultures it had already destroyed during the era of colonization.

The west did not have the foresight to know that a lifestyle based on loot, plunder and exploitation of natural resources would destroy the very things that created and sustained all life on earth for millions of years and ultimately lead to total destruction of biodiversity and ecosystems.

The aborigines of Australia would not have started the Industrial Revolution.

Red Indians / Native Americans would not have started the Industrial Revolution.

In India people made efforts for spiritual development for thousands of years…... developing methods and techniques for making the mind quiet, tranquil and peaceful…....The knowledge of subjective experience led to the fields of yoga, meditation and pranayam [breath control].......Material Development has destroyed the planet…....If any kind of development was needed it was Spiritual Development.

These societies were content with what they had.

The western mind was much more restless.

The West has set up International Courts to try some people for crimes against humanity…......It is time International Courts were set up to try the West for crimes against the planet…....for crimes against nature / environment…...for crimes against biodiversity and ecosystems.

The West should also be tried for Colonial Crimes…......Taliban and Al Qaeda will start looking like saints if we compare their crimes with the crimes of Western Civilization during colonization.

Today the west is running from pillar to post trying to prevent some islamic and non-islamic countries from acquiring nuclear weapons….....As if this is possible….. sooner or later…..by hook or crook all countries that are trying to get nuclear weapons will ultimately get them.

Once again the west did not have the foresight to know that dangerous technology should not be created, harmful material should not be brought into existence.

If the west makes 10,000 nuclear weapons it is progress, growth, development…...If eastern countries try to make a few nuclear weapons it is wrong…....If an islamic country tries to make even one it is terrorism.

[By the way…... who needs nuclear weapons to destroy the planet when man has already produced thousands of tonnes of nuclear material and waste that is going to contaminate the planet with radiation for thousands of years]

Industrialization was the biggest crime on earth…....The biggest act of destruction on earth.

Development is Destruction….....Development is Destruction.

“Growth Rate” - “Economy Rate” - “GDP”
These are figures of “Ecocide”.
These are figures of “Crimes against Nature”.
These are figures of “Destruction of Ecosystems”.
These are figures of “Insanity, Abnormality and Criminality”.

Promoters of Growth Rate, Economy Rate & GDP are the biggest Killers, Murderers & Terrorists on earth.

“Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment”

[ Edited: 21 June 2012 10:14 PM by sushil_yadav]

Posted: 21 June 2012 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-26

Yes, you’ve proven conclusively that tribal, mystical, enslaved, savage people would not create the industrial revolution.  They also wouldn’t live past the age of 32.  Enjoy your fantasy of living subhuman, it’s obviously becoming more than a hobby for you.

Posted: 22 June 2012 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
Rank
Joined  2006-02-12

This joker will never learn…......In one of my earlier posts he was asked some questions and also given some advice…....Here it is once again.

If there is nothing of value in the thread then why do you keep returning to it?????

Is anyone pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to read the thread / article??????

Why don’t you move onto some other intelligent thread?????

Better stick to your movie talk….....this field is not for you…....It is beyond your level, beyond your grasp, beyond your capacity to understand.

2 of 3

‹‹ My Brain Hurts      Pagans and paganism ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed