Imagine Jesus was real, didnt he get exactly what he deserved?
Posted: 29 May 2011 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2011-05-29

What if the church has the story completely twisted and jesus was actually the anti hero of the gospels and that judas and pontius pilot were actually the characters that we should be revering.

Simply enough jesus was a bastard child who mouthed off to the clergy and then he flipped over the money changing tables in the temple and put mud in the eyes of people while speaking in dodgy parables whenever he was asked simple questions and after all of that especially the money changing tables incident where he decided that he knew what was best for a community of people at work earning their income and their daily wages. 

jesus was a criminal flat out. judas was like a cia or fbi agent and pontious pilot was like a commander in chief dealing with a strangely powerful man. 

imagine this scenario. 

You walk into a catholic festival at a local church and start flipping over poker tables and deep fryers screaming that this is gods house and that everyone should be worshiping in a place of worship. if that person thinks nothing is going to happen to them they are crazy. now go back to the gospel. jesus flips over the money changing temple. then he gets crucified. go figure. its not even a decent story. i grew up bying into the hype of how amazing the story is but its not the story thats amazing its the fact that the religion that espouses the story thinks its that amazing.

here is my problem with the church. all the churches. how can you listen to someone that claims to be an expert on a book that they didnt write that is literary account of people that they didnt meet about events that most likely didnt happen. these are the people we are afraid of. these are the people we cede the moral high ground to.

how embarrassing is that. 

i wont even look a christian catholic protestant in the eye. why would i represent your writing when i could write my own. all the bible is is a collection of stories, parables. that writing is not that hard to produce and i know because i produce similar quality writing.

they are just an embarrassment and they are beyond help. its like they live in a fourth world establishment where the book club reigns supreme. 

i wouldnt even mind the church if they did something useful. like how amazing would it be if the church asked all of its members to get together once a week for the purpose of making youtube videos or having churchly drawing classes or writing classes.

what if get this ... what if the church asked its congregants to write? what if you went to church once a week for an hour to write or to share your writing? that would be useful.

im completely serious ... drop the bible ... that story is beyond twisted in the clergy. jesus was an obvious heretic.

ive been on this for years and i even asked a father of the catholic church and he a greed with me that it was a valid interpretation.

its the only one i have left.

jesus. wasnt crucified with thieves because he was condemned or no reason no he was condemned for a very good reason.

wwjd ... what would jesus do ... jesus would ruin your entire operation at the temple when you were hard at work for no reason, jesus would throw mud in your eye and try and get you to see, jesus would try and walk on water, jesus would try and feed a crowd of people with some fiesh, jesus would try and turn water into wine, jesus have a sordid affair with mary magdalene, jesus would mouth off to the prophets when he was a little kid thats what jesus would do because thats what jesus did oh and jesus was suicidal when he contemplated jumping off of the cliff supposedly being tempted by the devil.

seriously i never asked to be created but now that i am here i think i should try and do something good with my life like help these poor poor people but a major part of me just wants to let them go for being so ridiculous.

are they afraid of being original? is that the root cause of the christian moral problem? are they afraid of reading other major books? 

what stops them from reading from a koran one sunday or a torah or a bahai text or a talmud or a veda? why do they only read from one book? what is the point of that?

is any of this supposed to make any sense, i give up.

Signature 

cool hmm  cool hmm  cool hmm http://www.knowledgenation.us cool hmm  cool hmm  cool hmm

Posted: 04 June 2011 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  802
Joined  2010-11-12
NicholasLawson - 30 May 2011 02:27 AM

What if the church has the story completely twisted and jesus was actually the anti hero of the gospels and that judas and pontius pilot were actually the characters that we should be revering.

Simply enough jesus was a bastard child who mouthed off to the clergy and then he flipped over the money changing tables in the temple and put mud in the eyes of people while speaking in dodgy parables whenever he was asked simple questions and after all of that especially the money changing tables incident where he decided that he knew what was best for a community of people at work earning their income and their daily wages. 

jesus was a criminal flat out. judas was like a cia or fbi agent and pontious pilot was like a commander in chief dealing with a strangely powerful man. 

imagine this scenario. 

You walk into a catholic festival at a local church and start flipping over poker tables and deep fryers screaming that this is gods house and that everyone should be worshiping in a place of worship. if that person thinks nothing is going to happen to them they are crazy. now go back to the gospel. jesus flips over the money changing temple. then he gets crucified. go figure. its not even a decent story. i grew up bying into the hype of how amazing the story is but its not the story thats amazing its the fact that the religion that espouses the story thinks its that amazing.

here is my problem with the church. all the churches. how can you listen to someone that claims to be an expert on a book that they didnt write that is literary account of people that they didnt meet about events that most likely didnt happen. these are the people we are afraid of. these are the people we cede the moral high ground to.

how embarrassing is that. 

i wont even look a christian catholic protestant in the eye. why would i represent your writing when i could write my own. all the bible is is a collection of stories, parables. that writing is not that hard to produce and i know because i produce similar quality writing.

they are just an embarrassment and they are beyond help. its like they live in a fourth world establishment where the book club reigns supreme. 

i wouldnt even mind the church if they did something useful. like how amazing would it be if the church asked all of its members to get together once a week for the purpose of making youtube videos or having churchly drawing classes or writing classes.

what if get this ... what if the church asked its congregants to write? what if you went to church once a week for an hour to write or to share your writing? that would be useful.

im completely serious ... drop the bible ... that story is beyond twisted in the clergy. jesus was an obvious heretic.

ive been on this for years and i even asked a father of the catholic church and he a greed with me that it was a valid interpretation.

its the only one i have left.

jesus. wasnt crucified with thieves because he was condemned or no reason no he was condemned for a very good reason.

wwjd ... what would jesus do ... jesus would ruin your entire operation at the temple when you were hard at work for no reason, jesus would throw mud in your eye and try and get you to see, jesus would try and walk on water, jesus would try and feed a crowd of people with some fiesh, jesus would try and turn water into wine, jesus have a sordid affair with mary magdalene, jesus would mouth off to the prophets when he was a little kid thats what jesus would do because thats what jesus did oh and jesus was suicidal when he contemplated jumping off of the cliff supposedly being tempted by the devil.

seriously i never asked to be created but now that i am here i think i should try and do something good with my life like help these poor poor people but a major part of me just wants to let them go for being so ridiculous.

are they afraid of being original? is that the root cause of the christian moral problem? are they afraid of reading other major books? 

what stops them from reading from a koran one sunday or a torah or a bahai text or a talmud or a veda? why do they only read from one book? what is the point of that?

is any of this supposed to make any sense, i give up.

Trying to make sense out of religion is like herding bats…....while riding a giant lizard….......backwards.

:-0

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed