A gift to all of us
Posted: 10 May 2012 09:30 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-06-30

This is just to let everyone know the good news about Geert Wilders - his long-awaited book is finally out . It is called “MARKED FOR DEATH” “Islam’s war against the West and me ”

I think everyone in America should read it. It’s a real story and gives a lot of perspective on the Islam-West conflict. .

Although many still don’t realize it and some wouldn’t believe it if they were told the truth, it’s a fact that we are at war with Islamic radicalism. *

Some have finally come to be aware it really exists , but it’s easy to just but the whole thing on the back-burner and become complacent . Wilders book will help bring the reality of Islamization into focus again.

Say what you like about Wilders- he has his flaws, but he is still one of the greatest freedom-fighters and innovaters of retaliation against Islamic imposition that this century has had. In Europe especially. He has been a great inspiration for those who were formerly intimidated to speak out and protest .

“Marked for Death”

by Geert Wilders

Regnery Publishing Co. USA

Sheba * He says there really is no difference in “radical ” Islam and regular Islam . Quote : “there is no such thing as moderate Islam” “There are moderate Muslims but not Islam ” I agree .

Posted: 19 August 2012 06:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  140
Joined  2012-08-11

Moderate religionist = anyone who can ignore just enough scriptures from their holy book to get along with others.

This is probably why, in a debate, an “extremist” usually beats a “moderate” - the moderate doesn’t have scripture on his side.

Signature 

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.
~ Hitch

I prefer the full-on embrace of reality to the spiritual masturbation that is religion.
~ S.A. Ladoucier

I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people
~ M. Teresa, Fruitcake of Calcutta

Posted: 19 August 2012 01:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  800
Joined  2010-11-12
Ice Monkey - 19 August 2012 06:12 AM

Moderate religionist = anyone who can ignore just enough scriptures from their holy book to get along with others.

This is probably why, in a debate, an “extremist” usually beats a “moderate” - the moderate doesn’t have scripture on his side.

You’d think that their God would have given them a little more
arable land.
;-0

Posted: 20 August 2012 05:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  140
Joined  2012-08-11

Allah:
“Oh, arable land…. I thought they said Arab land.  My bad!”

Signature 

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.
~ Hitch

I prefer the full-on embrace of reality to the spiritual masturbation that is religion.
~ S.A. Ladoucier

I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people
~ M. Teresa, Fruitcake of Calcutta

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed