EVOLUTION RESPONSIBLE FOR NEW AGE MOVEMENT
Posted: 02 September 2006 07:49 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2006-09-02

I recently saw a piece of creationist tripe alleging that of all things either science or evolution was responsible for the new age movement….oh yeah and the holocaust of course. I think it's ridiculous. :shock:

Posted: 03 September 2006 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2006-08-09
[quote author=“JESTERKING45”]I recently saw a piece of creationist tripe alleging that of all things either science or evolution was responsible for the new age movement….oh yeah and the holocaust of course. I think it’s ridiculous. :shock:

I assume they meant the teaching of evolution and science.  the other theory would be strange but interesting.

Posted: 07 September 2006 02:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2006-09-04

jesterking,

Presumably much like you I fail to make the connection between Darwin and a peice of quartz round your neck bringing you wealth and happiness. But then so do most SANE people…probably.
Where did you see this arse? On the web? Do you have a link?

Posted: 14 September 2006 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2006-09-02

I don’t know if you have heard of it. I’ts called word pictures. It comes on the local religious channel and this particular 2 part episode is hosted by Janet Folger. I watched both parts of it, mostly out of curiosity. None of their claims are very compelling or new. I just though the new age claim might interest you.

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed