2 of 3
New Approach To Life
Posted: 11 January 2008 10:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1538
Joined  2006-12-04
Yahun - 12 January 2008 03:20 AM

What for? You need a lodge and board members to climb a hill? People have been doing that for thousands of years. Yes, this is a cult if they have a lodge and board members. That’s retarded. Sorry. If I want to go for a walk then I’ll go for a walk. If I feel like hiking then I’ll hike. I don’t need a lodge and board members and teammates. That’s pathetic, in my opinion.

Check out the website before you continue your baseless insults. I don’t belong, but know a member.

Isn’t the phrase backpeddling? Backsliding is a Christian term, isn’t it, which means that one fell from their faith?

Backsliding, backpedaling, backwash . . . .

A battleground? Perhaps you’re projecting again because this does not apply. And if you don’t like discussing the subjects in my posts then don’t reply. It’s really rather simple. I stopped making new threads as soon as I was asked to. Stop reaching for Ad Hominems and discuss the subject, if you can.

The subject was yours. You see “a new approach to life” from accepting that “all groups are cults.” The second statement is simply wrong, and so a “new approach” based on it is pointless.  Nothing ad hominem about it. It’s simple.

Signature 

“The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray.”
          — Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 11 January 2008 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-04
Yahun - 12 January 2008 03:24 AM
Aaron - 12 January 2008 03:10 AM
Celsus - 12 January 2008 12:44 AM

You are attributing sinister motives where none exist.

Yahun - 12 January 2008 02:44 AM

Sinister motives? It amuses me how people can read something and somehow find things that are not written in it. This goes back to what I was saying about people perceiving through the prisms of their mind.

Really?

Yahsene - 11 January 2008 08:39 AM

All groups are cults. There is always a leader in every group and the members of the group are made to feel as if they belong to that group and start viewing all non-members of their group as outsiders or “civilians”.

Stay away from cults. If you ever catch yourself feeling a sense of belonging to a group, realize you are being conditioned and brainwashed. Get out before it is too late.

You are aware of the definition for the word “sinister”, yes?

Sinister: giving the impression that something harmful or evil is happening or will happen

Signature 

— Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 11 January 2008 11:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  528
Joined  2007-10-24
Aaron - 12 January 2008 03:33 AM
Yahun - 12 January 2008 03:20 AM

What for? You need a lodge and board members to climb a hill? People have been doing that for thousands of years. Yes, this is a cult if they have a lodge and board members. That’s retarded. Sorry. If I want to go for a walk then I’ll go for a walk. If I feel like hiking then I’ll hike. I don’t need a lodge and board members and teammates. That’s pathetic, in my opinion.

Check out the website before you continue your baseless insults. I don’t belong, but know a member.

Isn’t the phrase backpeddling? Backsliding is a Christian term, isn’t it, which means that one fell from their faith?

Backsliding, backpedaling, backwash . . . .

A battleground? Perhaps you’re projecting again because this does not apply. And if you don’t like discussing the subjects in my posts then don’t reply. It’s really rather simple. I stopped making new threads as soon as I was asked to. Stop reaching for Ad Hominems and discuss the subject, if you can.

The subject was yours. You see “a new approach to life” from accepting that “all groups are cults.” The second statement is simply wrong, and so a “new approach” based on it is pointless.  Nothing ad hominem about it. It’s simple.

Okay stop everything right here. Drop all of it and answer one question for me, please . . .

What are you trying to prove and why are you trying to prove it?

[ Edited: 11 January 2008 11:47 PM by Yahun]

Posted: 11 January 2008 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24
Aaron - 12 January 2008 03:38 AM
Yahun - 12 January 2008 03:24 AM
Aaron - 12 January 2008 03:10 AM
Celsus - 12 January 2008 12:44 AM

You are attributing sinister motives where none exist.

Yahun - 12 January 2008 02:44 AM

Sinister motives? It amuses me how people can read something and somehow find things that are not written in it. This goes back to what I was saying about people perceiving through the prisms of their mind.

Really?

Yahsene - 11 January 2008 08:39 AM

All groups are cults. There is always a leader in every group and the members of the group are made to feel as if they belong to that group and start viewing all non-members of their group as outsiders or “civilians”.

Stay away from cults. If you ever catch yourself feeling a sense of belonging to a group, realize you are being conditioned and brainwashed. Get out before it is too late.

You are aware of the definition for the word “sinister”, yes?

Sinister: giving the impression that something harmful or evil is happening or will happen

I don’t believe in evil. You fail again.

Posted: 12 January 2008 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-04

[quote author=“Aaron”]Sinister: giving the impression that something harmful or evil is happening or will happen

[quote author=“Yahun”]I don’t believe in evil. You fail again.

You asked for a definition; that’s from Oxford. It’s now convenient for you to say “I don’t believe in evil”, isn’t it? Semantics.  Everybody fails who is either not in agreement with you or who exposes your failures.
[quote author=“Yahun”]Okay stop everything right here. Drop all of it and answer one question for me, please . . . What are you trying to prove and why are you trying to prove it?

I’m counterpointing your hypothesis that
[quote author=“Yahun”]All groups are cults

to prove you wrong. You are wrong. I’ve made my point. You continue to pollute the forum with too many annoying new threads that only serve as a masturbatory device for your own ego. Cut it out. Nobody enjoys watching you masturbate.

Signature 

— Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 12 January 2008 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  949
Joined  2007-10-08

Ahh, that it explains everything> yahun/yahsene is/are masturbating, that’s why ITs jism can be found on the Xtianity is a cult thread stating under the nom de plume yahsene:“The difference between religions and cults is this: A cult is created by a person to gain followers. A religion is established by followers of a person after that person has died.”
So which is it yahun/yahsene?
Yahun…Yahsene…it’s apparent by your numerous posts that the YAH in your non de plumes that you believe yah all are somehow as enlightened as the mythical Yahweh…we may as well just refer to the two-in-oneness of yah-all as the the mighty masturbatorily enlightened YAH.

Signature 

“Proving the efficacy of a methodology without defining the word ‘efficacy’ can come back to bite you in the assertion.”—Salt Creek

Posted: 12 January 2008 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24

We are all masterbating on here. I am masterbating like a wild capuchin, laughing like a mad monkey when my spunk splatters on other monkeys and other monkeys are masterbating in their own ways carrying “serious” discussions on “serious” issues. It is all masterbation, whether you realize it or not.

As for the word Yah, it is a word that means “I” in numerous languages. Of course all of you would presume that it MUST mean Yahweh (even though Yahweh isn’t even a real word). If you had read Flavious Josephus then you would realize that YHWH has four syllables, not two.

Posted: 12 January 2008 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  805
Joined  2007-08-28

“I am masterbating like a wild capuchin, laughing like a mad monkey when my spunk splatters on other monkeys and other monkeys are masterbating in their own ways carrying “serious” discussions on “serious” issues.”

I knew it. He’s a shreddin’ lead guitarist in a rock band.

Posted: 12 January 2008 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24
mcalpine - 12 January 2008 05:21 PM

“I am masterbating like a wild capuchin, laughing like a mad monkey when my spunk splatters on other monkeys and other monkeys are masterbating in their own ways carrying “serious” discussions on “serious” issues.”

I knew it. He’s a shreddin’ lead guitarist in a rock band.

More like a rapper in the studio:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PScM5kOKurQ

Posted: 12 January 2008 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  949
Joined  2007-10-08

...and the beat goes on…

Yah still didn’t answer the question: which is it? Are all groups cults or is there a difference, as YAH as Yahsene stated in another thread, that cults are created by leaders seeking followers and religions are not cults, but something “established” by followers of a person that has just died?

MME-YAH MME-YAH (translation: mighty masturbatorily enlightened ‘I’)...has a certain stuttering, sputtering quality, don’t yah think?

Signature 

“Proving the efficacy of a methodology without defining the word ‘efficacy’ can come back to bite you in the assertion.”—Salt Creek

Posted: 12 January 2008 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24

You all keep bothering me about my “real personality” and my “real identity”. The way this dude in the white acts and talks is very similar to how I act and talk in person. Make whatever you wish out of that.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VI3YgZBJOJo

Here, I’ll even help you form a concept of me in your head if you’d like (and everything here is 100% factual):

Age 26
Ethnicity: Mother-Cherokee and Father-Hebrew (I don’t say Jew because the word has been corrupted)
Height: 6’3
Weight 194lbs (last I checked)
Fitness: Work out for two hours every day
Diet: No animal foods
Alcohol: No alcohol
Smoking: No smoking
Hair: Shaved head
Facial hair: Long goatee (from the chin down) that I keep in a single braid. Resembles Tut’s goatee here:
http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehistory/egypt/government/tutankhamun.jpg
7 Children (none with wife as she cannot have children) [All of the women know my wife and she knows all of them and they all get along very well. She knew when when got married that I love women and am not interested in a sexually monogamous relationship and that our marriage is a partnership, not an ownership. We’ve been very happily married for 4 years and I have had 3 of my children since we got married and she was at the hospital with me and the other women when the children were born.]
Born: Chicago
Grew up all over the world (different countries)
Youngest of 7 children
Musician: Play piano and drums (my wife can play guitar, harp, violin and bass)
Artist: I draw and paint
Actor: Have played the lead in Fiddler On The Roof (Tevye), Singing In The Rain (Don Lockwood), Hair (Berger), Alice In Wonderland (Caterpillar), Wizard Of Oz (Scarecrow), Jesus Christ Superstar (Jesus first time and Judas the next day because the guy was sick and somebody else could play Jesus but not Judas), and several smaller plays as a kid growing up.
Dance: Salsa, Tango, Hip Hop, Tribal
Sports: Martial Arts (Tae Kwon do, Hapkido, Kickboxing from 3-16). Also played Baseball, Basketball and Football (and boxed for a couple years) during High School.
At 18 I began working on music and travelled around the country enjoying myself quite a bit meeting women and partying. At 22 I met my wife in South Florida and she was as interested in philosophy, world religions and human psychology as I am and is an artist herself so it was automatic.

Let’s see . . . that’s all I can think of at the moment. Everything written there is true so feel free to formulate your own concept of me off of those visuals. I’d be interested in seeing what you each come up with, particularly Celsus (as he seems more alert than some of you who have been replying).

Posted: 12 January 2008 04:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24
isocratic infidel - 12 January 2008 09:18 PM

...and the beat goes on…

Yah still didn’t answer the question: which is it? Are all groups cults or is there a difference, as YAH as Yahsene stated in another thread, that cults are created by leaders seeking followers and religions are not cults, but something “established” by followers of a person that has just died?

The latter.

smile

But, sometimes it is fun to say something that is clearly nonsensical and then proceed to defend it just to watch fools try to prove it is nonsense. Guess who the fool is.

[ Edited: 12 January 2008 04:25 PM by Yahun]

Posted: 12 January 2008 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  892
Joined  2007-12-04
Yahun - 12 January 2008 09:23 PM

...and the beat goes on…

The latter.

smile

But, sometimes it is fun to say something that is clearly nonsensical and then proceed to defend it just to watch fools try to prove it is nonsense. Guess who the fool is.

Yahun is like a child who says something completely stupid without knowing how things really are, and then when the other children laugh and call the first child on the dumb statement, the child takes it back by saying
“haha I was just kidding, you guys are so gullible!”

Signature 

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

Posted: 12 January 2008 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24
Unbeliever - 12 January 2008 09:29 PM
Yahun - 12 January 2008 09:23 PM

...and the beat goes on…

The latter.

smile

Yahun is like a child who says something completely stupid without knowing how things really are, and then when the other children laugh and call the first child on the dumb statement, the child takes it back by saying
“haha I was just kidding, you guys are so gullible!”

Only a moron would think this. I knew the difference between a cult and a religion prior to saying that all groups are cults and yet you actually would rather believe that I believe all groups are cults than to accept that I was just kickin you all in the dicks?

How would I make a statement about cults and religions and then make such a goofy statement about all groups being cults unless I intended it. If you’re just being a moron on purpose to annoy me then that’s good, but if you actually believe what you are saying then I am worried for you.

Either way I’ve grown bored with the games. So, I’m going to take a break from it for a while and be serious. When I grow bored with being serious though I will return to my clown state. I allow my moods to shift as they shift, so it will be whatever it will be….

Like Whitman said, “Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself.”

[ Edited: 12 January 2008 04:43 PM by Yahun]

Posted: 12 January 2008 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  892
Joined  2007-12-04
Yahun - 12 January 2008 09:39 PM

Only a moron would think this. I knew the difference between a cult and a religion prior to saying that all groups are cults and yet you actually would rather believe that I believe all groups are cults than to accept that I was just kickin you all in this dicks?

This is why you deserve to be on ignore with that 60 year old man.

No actually you are either a dishonest child, or a moron. Because if you honestly did not think that all groups were cults and yet argued it so feverishly knowing that it is such a stupid idea, then you are a moron. Its one thing to play the devils advocate, but to start a thread on a complete nonsense topic in order to “fool” others is just stupid. I still think you are more likely to be a dishonest child though. It fits better into your previous sudden changes of opinion.
If you are going to spout bullshit, then at least be honest when someone calls you on the bullshit.

Signature 

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

2 of 3

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed