3 of 3
New Approach To Life
Posted: 12 January 2008 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  528
Joined  2007-10-24
Unbeliever - 12 January 2008 09:46 PM
Yahun - 12 January 2008 09:39 PM

Only a moron would think this. I knew the difference between a cult and a religion prior to saying that all groups are cults and yet you actually would rather believe that I believe all groups are cults than to accept that I was just kickin you all in this dicks?

This is why you deserve to be on ignore with that 60 year old man.

No actually you are either a dishonest child, or a moron. Because if you honestly did not think that all groups were cults and yet argued it so feverishly knowing that it is such a stupid idea, then you are a moron. Its one thing to play the devils advocate, but to start a thread on a complete nonsense topic in order to “fool” others is just stupid. I still think you are more likely to be a dishonest child though. It fits better into your previous sudden changes of opinion.
If you are going to spout bullshit, then at least be honest when someone calls you on the bullshit.

Eh, stupid fuck, nobody cares what you think. Who are you that I should concern myself with your opinions of posting etiquette? What is wrong with you? Do you need my friendship or something you little bitch? You’ve been following from thread to thread reading everything that I post for the last few days nonstop. Why? Maybe I was playing Devil’s Advocate, maybe I was being a child and maybe I was being honest with your mentally challenged ass when I told you that I don’t give a shit and I do whatever I feel like doing. Maybe you should crawl out of my ass, turd, and go on about your life.

Posted: 12 January 2008 04:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24

Nice, I just realized that by adding Unbeliever to my ignore list he simply disappears from the board. Sweet. One less troll.

Posted: 12 January 2008 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  842
Joined  2006-02-19
Yahun - 12 January 2008 09:54 PM

Nice, I just realized that by adding Unbeliever to my ignore list he simply disappears from the board. Sweet. One less troll.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t you once claim that using the ignore feature showed a lack of self discipline?

Has the will grown tired there, son?

Signature 

People have said that an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of keyboards would produce the works of Shakespeare, but the internet has shown this to be wrong.

Posted: 12 January 2008 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  892
Joined  2007-12-04

What a relief raspberry

Note btw that he feels the need to make one more post to declare that he has ignored me, and then he phrases it as if he is merely wanting to point something else out. This person who claims to not care what people think, seems to find it very important to make everyone know that he has ignored me wink

Isn’t it funny too how he find it somehow strange that I am “following” him and posting against him when he is writing on an online forum raspberry

He really seem to want a radio channel or something, since he likes to preach, but he does not like people to actually talk to him.

Signature 

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

Posted: 12 January 2008 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24
Celsus - 12 January 2008 10:00 PM
Yahun - 12 January 2008 09:54 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn’t you once claim that using the ignore feature showed a lack of self discipline?

Has the will grown tired there, son?

I was mistaken. In person you can swat a fly and it will go away. On here the ignore tool is the fly swatter.

Posted: 12 January 2008 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  949
Joined  2007-10-08
Yahun - 12 January 2008 09:21 PM

You all keep bothering me about my “real personality” and my “real identity”. The way this dude in the white acts and talks is very similar to how I act and talk in person. Make whatever you wish out of that.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VI3YgZBJOJo

Here, I’ll even help you form a concept of me in your head if you’d like (and everything here is 100% factual):

Age 26
Ethnicity: Mother-Cherokee and Father-Hebrew (I don’t say Jew because the word has been corrupted)
Height: 6’3
Weight 194lbs (last I checked)
Fitness: Work out for two hours every day
Diet: No animal foods
Alcohol: No alcohol
Smoking: No smoking
Hair: Shaved head
Facial hair: Long goatee (from the chin down) that I keep in a single braid. Resembles Tut’s goatee here:
http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehistory/egypt/government/tutankhamun.jpg
7 Children (none with wife as she cannot have children) [All of the women know my wife and she knows all of them and they all get along very well. She knew when when got married that I love women and am not interested in a sexually monogamous relationship and that our marriage is a partnership, not an ownership. We’ve been very happily married for 4 years and I have had 3 of my children since we got married and she was at the hospital with me and the other women when the children were born.]
Born: Chicago
Grew up all over the world (different countries)
Youngest of 7 children
Musician: Play piano and drums (my wife can play guitar, harp, violin and bass)
Artist: I draw and paint
Actor: Have played the lead in Fiddler On The Roof (Tevye), Singing In The Rain (Don Lockwood), Hair (Berger), Alice In Wonderland (Caterpillar), Wizard Of Oz (Scarecrow), Jesus Christ Superstar (Jesus first time and Judas the next day because the guy was sick and somebody else could play Jesus but not Judas), and several smaller plays as a kid growing up.
Dance: Salsa, Tango, Hip Hop, Tribal
Sports: Martial Arts (Tae Kwon do, Hapkido, Kickboxing from 3-16). Also played Baseball, Basketball and Football (and boxed for a couple years) during High School.
At 18 I began working on music and travelled around the country enjoying myself quite a bit meeting women and partying. At 22 I met my wife in South Florida and she was as interested in philosophy, world religions and human psychology as I am and is an artist herself so it was automatic.

Let’s see . . . that’s all I can think of at the moment. Everything written there is true so feel free to formulate your own concept of me off of those visuals. I’d be interested in seeing what you each come up with, particularly Celsus (as he seems more alert than some of you who have been replying).

Sooooo, yah identify with and talk and act “very similar to” tu pac question  excaim  snake Here’s what I “make out” about that: you identify yourself with a dead rapper who was an asshole, (whose “talent” can be disputed with ease),  while alive. Add to that, yah sport a physical appearance akin to the boy king, Tutankhamen….hmmmn, I think I have a new pseudo-name for yah: TUT-PAC MME-YAH.

Nice of yah to answer the question…got it. Just so I have it right, you think religion is not a cult any more than any other group that gets labeled a cult?

p.s yah might want to look into incorporating animal foods back into your diet….you’re depleting your brain of much needed fats and proteins.
Oh and, btw, your wife doesn’t love you, she obviously has a low self-esteem with little to no individual identity or she would’ve kicked your manipulative ass to the curb before she married you four years ago….neither of you are as enlightened as you think and/or pretend.

p.s.s. missed my dick Yahun…I don’t have one. But I can get one anytime I want. grin.

[ Edited: 12 January 2008 07:44 PM by isocratic infidel]
 Signature 

“Proving the efficacy of a methodology without defining the word ‘efficacy’ can come back to bite you in the assertion.”—Salt Creek

Posted: 12 January 2008 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  842
Joined  2006-02-19

I’d be interested in seeing what you each come up with, particularly Celsus (as he seems more alert than some of you who have been replying).

Truth to be told, Celsus could give a crap. I am not here to write your biography, so your version of the Playmate Data Sheet is immaterial. I am here to debate your ideas. This doesn’t require me to view your “E” true Hollywood story, and it’s probably better for the debates if I don’t.

Signature 

People have said that an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of keyboards would produce the works of Shakespeare, but the internet has shown this to be wrong.

Posted: 12 January 2008 10:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24
isocratic infidel - 13 January 2008 12:29 AM

You all keep bothering me about my “real personality” and my “real identity”. The way this dude in the white acts and talks is very similar to how I act and talk in person. Make whatever you wish out of that.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VI3YgZBJOJo

Here, I’ll even help you form a concept of me in your head if you’d like (and everything here is 100% factual):

Age 26
Ethnicity: Mother-Cherokee and Father-Hebrew (I don’t say Jew because the word has been corrupted)
Height: 6’3
Weight 194lbs (last I checked)
Fitness: Work out for two hours every day
Diet: No animal foods
Alcohol: No alcohol
Smoking: No smoking
Hair: Shaved head
Facial hair: Long goatee (from the chin down) that I keep in a single braid. Resembles Tut’s goatee here:
http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehistory/egypt/government/tutankhamun.jpg
7 Children (none with wife as she cannot have children) [All of the women know my wife and she knows all of them and they all get along very well. She knew when when got married that I love women and am not interested in a sexually monogamous relationship and that our marriage is a partnership, not an ownership. We’ve been very happily married for 4 years and I have had 3 of my children since we got married and she was at the hospital with me and the other women when the children were born.]
Born: Chicago
Grew up all over the world (different countries)
Youngest of 7 children
Musician: Play piano and drums (my wife can play guitar, harp, violin and bass)
Artist: I draw and paint
Actor: Have played the lead in Fiddler On The Roof (Tevye), Singing In The Rain (Don Lockwood), Hair (Berger), Alice In Wonderland (Caterpillar), Wizard Of Oz (Scarecrow), Jesus Christ Superstar (Jesus first time and Judas the next day because the guy was sick and somebody else could play Jesus but not Judas), and several smaller plays as a kid growing up.
Dance: Salsa, Tango, Hip Hop, Tribal
Sports: Martial Arts (Tae Kwon do, Hapkido, Kickboxing from 3-16). Also played Baseball, Basketball and Football (and boxed for a couple years) during High School.
At 18 I began working on music and travelled around the country enjoying myself quite a bit meeting women and partying. At 22 I met my wife in South Florida and she was as interested in philosophy, world religions and human psychology as I am and is an artist herself so it was automatic.

Let’s see . . . that’s all I can think of at the moment. Everything written there is true so feel free to formulate your own concept of me off of those visuals. I’d be interested in seeing what you each come up with, particularly Celsus (as he seems more alert than some of you who have been replying).

Sooooo, yah identify with and talk and act “very similar to” tu pac question  excaim  snake Here’s what I “make out” about that: you identify yourself with a dead rapper who was an asshole, (whose “talent” can be disputed with ease),  while alive. Add to that, yah sport a physical appearance akin to the boy king, Tutankhamen….hmmmn, I think I have a new pseudo-name for yah: TUT-PAC MME-YAH.

Nice of yah to answer the question…got it. Just so I have it right, you think religion is not a cult any more than any other group that gets labeled a cult?

p.s yah might want to look into incorporating animal foods back into your diet….you’re depleting your brain of much needed fats and proteins.
Oh and, btw, your wife doesn’t love you, she obviously has a low self-esteem with little to no individual identity or she would’ve kicked your manipulative ass to the curb before she married you four years ago….neither of you are as enlightened as you think and/or pretend.

p.s.s. missed my dick Yahun…I don’t have one. But I can get one anytime I want. grin.

lmao @ Tut-Pac-Mme-Yah

Yah find that funny. Yah think infidel a funny woman. Yah not concerned with what Infidelicus Superfluous think about Yah wife as Yah wife a very secure and strong woman who does not try to own Yah and is not owned by Yah. Yah not marry to make slave cave bitch as most men marry for. Yah marry for lifelong friendship and companionship. Perhaps Infidelicus Superfluous is overtly emotional and conditioned by western society into thinking that monogamy is beneficial to superfluous or to the unfortunate man who encounter infidelicus and be shackled by her *cough* love.

As far as superfluous thinking Tupac was an asshole . . . people see what they choose to see in other people. An asshole does not make music like this, sweetheart:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wWftNSCPwWg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wl54ABY8VgY
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aUSjoYkVFSk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m-qHFVJzSdU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5xMu99SvTt8&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HfXwmDGJAB8&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JNcloTmvTeA&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lUoUDuAPCZA&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BpbVr1rnXa8&feature=related

Never judge another man or woman until you’ve lived their life and walked in their shoes. Or as Tupac said, “Only God Can Judge Me”:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yTSdkToGu9E&feature=related

Posted: 12 January 2008 11:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-24
Celsus - 13 January 2008 01:17 AM

I’d be interested in seeing what you each come up with, particularly Celsus (as he seems more alert than some of you who have been replying).

Truth to be told, Celsus could give a crap. I am not here to write your biography, so your version of the Playmate Data Sheet is immaterial. I am here to debate your ideas. This doesn’t require me to view your “E” true Hollywood story, and it’s probably better for the debates if I don’t.

Good

P.S. Popeye is lame

3 of 3

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed