God I Must Be Mad
Posted: 13 January 2006 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2005-12-30

God That’s Odd             Friday 13th Jan 2006

God must mean the same thing to all alike or God stands for nothing but an illusion solely designed to fill the void in human wisdom. For me, I find the meaning of God in all the invisible qualities, such as our emotions our five sense imputes, thought and word expression even things like light, the universe, ohms law and the Fibonacci sequence just to name a few. I believe that somewhere in time someone has got mixed up in the interpration of the real meaning contained within the bible. It is either a genuine mistake or a manipulation of self-interest for power control over the less wise, either way something needs to be done to align the human condition.

Today the majority of people in our world are not fussed if the bible is real or not, thing just go on as always. What we have now is hundreds of individual leaders professing spiritual works and writing out their particular story in how they see it. Each gathers up thousands of followers who seek some better insights into the wonders of life. Christianity for example, the leading mass mind converter offers simple rules in order to be excepted into its flock i.e., believe Jesus came back from the dead. Now, nobody I talk with are interested in looking to the one ingredient fueling every living thing, Spirit. One spirit not divided. One mind, a like mind in everyone when thinking, discussing and painting the expressions of the Spirit.

Deep down, especially in sickness or possible death people need some security in the hope there is some kind of existence after one dies. The beginning for this mental intrusion starts in childhood with parents painting fantasy stories as real events; until the child mind grows in wisdom displacing non-sense. Children naturally adopt a fascination in the stories such as the baby Jesus that every generation gets every year, which leads to questioning how this came in to being and why is there a Church in just about every town and why can’t the religious body remove corruption from every level of society?

After all it was the Jews who spread Jewish wisdom throughout our western world vie the Dispersion during the 10th Century. It was Jewish writers that wrote the New Testament. It was this hand full of early Jews who experienced Jesus and then transformed themselves to Christianity forming what we have today. Our governing social Laws are based from the bible; birth, marriage and death surround us as if it’s common place.

A great hypocrisy of insincerity by virtue of pretending to have qualities or beliefs that does not really exist; it is this that is killing the spirit of life and western leaders cannot see it.

Yours truly Neil of TAS—MANIA

Posted: 04 May 2006 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2006-05-04

Treblinka,

As I said, I will deal with you in due time, however, you are wrong and you should read something else from now on.  The “Fathers of the Church” are a bunch of liars and they are making a fool out of you, and ultimately me.  Find a new hobby and trust my radar.  Yours is broken.

Later.  god

Posted: 06 May 2006 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2006-04-29

dear forum

If you forum members were told that every religion in existence on earth is concoction of lies designed to enslave people by the supossed Gods who were nothing more than ET humans who came here from another system throughout the galaxy, you people would thought it crazy.
If you people were told that our ancient ancestors came from the depth of space and seeded intelligent life here on earth to propergate an intelligent lineage of human beings, you would think this was absurd.
If the message was delivered to you that the bible was fabrication of earlier works by the scrible distorters who plagarised from the account of Jmmanual (the real person known as jesus christ) life, then this would definitiely be vehemently objected to.
Considering that such far fetched notions cannot at present be accepted by our generations who are so enslaved by religious dogmas and lies, it must be hoped that people maintain some level of objectivity geared in rationality instead of beliefs to at least curb the insanities of cult religious doctrines so that they aren’t pressed further into spiritual darkness.

In the end true freedom, true love, genuine peace, genuine harmony, the truth, recognition of Creation as the true force and reason for life in the universe must prevail in the minds of our humanity along with breaking away from false doctrines that hinders real progress of the spirit.

Posted: 06 May 2006 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Joined  2006-05-04

Just like that… creation.  I was following you up until that line.  You cannot “recognize” creation, much less fathom why it is not the “true force and reason for life in the universe, ” I guess.  Accept that the universe is, has been, and will be.  There is no beginning, and there is no end.  Books have beginnings and endings.  Life has a beginning and an end, the universe does not.  We are of this universe, and in universal terms, it does not matter, because the universe will always exist.

Later. god

Posted: 06 May 2006 07:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2006-04-29

dear god

What if there is a beginning to this universe from a primordial big bang from a tiny flea sized and compressed spiritual energy that is everywhere and that the universe is really inside out.
What if there is 10 to the power of 49 different variations of universes in existence with 7 belts to this universe with 7 level stages of Creation that our universe evolves to become as it expands and contract in the period of 311.040 trillion years to pass through the second stage which lasts 7 times as long to once again evolve to the higher stage.
What if after 7 times 7 or all great time, it joins with a higher force called the absolute absolutum to then also evolve in 7 more stages of the absolute absolutum.

You are partly right, to us this whole stupendous mystery has no beginning and no end, its not personified by some God, for god is just a ET human being, malicious and degenerate in earlier time in our history.

The massive spiritual energy that is in all which is the first cause of this universe is also as miniscule spark, dwell within the human being, this is what the Creational spirit we must work to develop to become one with creation when we have sufficiently developed through countless reincarnations in the period of 60 to 80 billion years.

Religion in its montrous illogism beats down and corrupts the spirit into demnation, stifling its progress, where truth must be recognised in order for it to develop and evolve.

That truth is the truth of all that is, its the truth of Creation that is all and all is it.

Such knowledge geared in love, peace, harmony, freedom, spirit, existence, truth, knowledge, wisdom, Creation, logic etc is the path laid out in the creational spiritual teachings because its based on absolute truth rather than belief, its based on how things are rather than an imaginery fantasy and lies.

So what do you rather know as opposed to believe?

Posted: 06 May 2006 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  318
Joined  2006-03-23

Michael812,

Did you just polish off another bottle of cough syrup?

Robitussin – mmm mmm good!

Posted: 06 May 2006 08:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Rank
Joined  2006-05-04

The problem is that you do not accept that there doesn’t have to be a beginning and an end, and that time, in its definition or understanding by mankind, does not allow for the complete understanding of the concept that the universe is, has been will be, and this I know. All this talk of trillions of years, second stage, higher stages, only reveals your lack of an ability to perceive that the universe is endless, universal, and beyond the bounds of mankind’s understanding of “time.”  It is without bounds, and I repeat, with no beginning, and no end.  You (and mankind for that matter) however, will exist for but a moment in the continuum. 
By the way, god is not ET.  ET are extraterrestrials, I believe, and for your information, they have not quite gotten a grip on this concept either.  Everyone keeps getting wrapped up in this “time” thing… and that is where all the theories about the universe fall apart.  Time only matters for the duration of your existence.  This applies to ETs and mankind and a number of other entities that “exist” at this tiny juncture… in the continuum.

Later.  god

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed
newrelic.loglevel = "verbosedebug" newrelic.daemon.loglevel = "verbosedebug"