1 of 3
Michael Jackson (yes) the real mystery
Posted: 27 June 2009 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  585
Joined  2007-10-11

I agree that Michael Jackson was adorable and very talented when he was a child, and he was attractive around the middle of his career Some found him fascinating . Most people seem to agree with that.  Then as he aproached middle age he began to change radicaly. He went from chocolate brown to clown white. There seems to be a very contrasting opinion as to why he did this to himself. Some are actually offended at the sugestion than he must have been trying to look white; (that is , he wanted to look caucasion ., not just painted ) All this we know, but nobody seems to agree about WHY his change was so extreme and just what drove him to do that. He seemed to have it all-looks, fame, money; why would he ruin himself ?  He turned from fabulous to freakish . I blame the plastic-surgens to some extent; they should have known better than to make his nose look like it had been put in a vice.

Btw, I wish they’d talk about something else in the news. I wanted to find out what was happening in Iran , but now we will be subjected to the boy-child and every move he ever made on stage for two more weeks. Sanford was bad enough .

Posted: 28 June 2009 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26

He didn’t have a real childhood, instead spending it in seedy nightclubs with his brothers performing. He compensated in his adult life with games, rides, animals, and children. You know the rest of the story.

About the change in his appearance, he did say once in an interview that he fancied himself as a real-life Peter Pan, so maybe…

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

Posted: 29 June 2009 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1044
Joined  2008-02-15

How about he was just a nut-job, a likely child molesting nut-job. Why does everyone feel compelled to make excuses for his behavior instead of holding him accountable.

Signature 

Why is there Something instead of Nothing: No reason or ever knowable reason.

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 29 June 2009 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2922
Joined  2006-06-15
GAD - 29 June 2009 12:04 PM

How about he was just a nut-job, a likely child molesting nut-job. Why does everyone feel compelled to make excuses for his behavior instead of holding him accountable.

(Andrew):  Hold him accountable for…what?  Being eccentric?

Signature 

“Another flaw in the human character is that everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.”—Kurt Vonnegut

Posted: 29 June 2009 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15
Andrew - 29 June 2009 01:31 PM

(Andrew):  Hold him accountable for…what?  Being eccentric?

Being a nut.

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 29 June 2009 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2009-02-05

I just wanted to comment on the “crotch-grabbing” that Michael made a part of his act in the early eighties.  As I watched some progression of his videos from Thriller to his latest efforts, it seemed to me that the crotch grabbing became more and more prominent until that more recent video (2004?) where he grabs his crotch every few seconds and even keeps his hand on the crotch for long periods of time as he moves his fingers over it.

It seemed very bizarre and sort of perverse to have Michael’s genitals become such a “prominent” feature of his act and his “dancing.”  What was he trying to express with these actions? Has he ever commented on it?

FB

Posted: 29 June 2009 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15
frozen buns - 29 June 2009 03:48 PM

I just wanted to comment on the “crotch-grabbing” that Michael made a part of his act in the early eighties.  As I watched some progression of his videos from Thriller to his latest efforts, it seemed to me that the crotch grabbing became more and more prominent until that more recent video (2004?) where he grabs his crotch every few seconds and even keeps his hand on the crotch for long periods of time as he moves his fingers over it.

It seemed very bizarre and sort of perverse to have Michael’s genitals become such a “prominent” feature of his act and his “dancing.”  What was he trying to express with these actions? Has he ever commented on it?

FB

That he was a nut-job who liked giving himself a nut job on stage.

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 29 June 2009 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26
GAD - 29 June 2009 05:43 PM

LOL Which may explain the one glove.

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

Posted: 29 June 2009 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15
rab - 29 June 2009 06:31 PM
GAD - 29 June 2009 05:43 PM

LOL Which may explain the one glove.

Sequined for His please.

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 29 June 2009 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2008-01-04

Weather Channel to Air Retrospective of Weather Conditions During Michael Jackson’s Lifetime

By Andy Borowitz

The Weather Channel jumped into the Michael Jackson coverage business today, announcing plans to air a three-week retrospective of the weather that transpired during the singer’s lifetime.

The retrospective, titled “Bad and Dangerous: Fifty Years of Weather During the Michael Jackson Era,” will begin airing this Monday.

The announcement drew praise from South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, who urged all news media to extend their Jackson coverage through the end of the year.

Published on The Smirking Chimp (http://www.smirkingchimp.com)

Posted: 30 June 2009 09:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  663
Joined  2008-05-22
Dee - 27 June 2009 06:07 AM

...as he aproached middle age he began to change radicaly. He went from chocolate brown to clown white. There seems to be a very contrasting opinion as to why he did this to himself. Some are actually offended at the sugestion than he must have been trying to look white; (that is , he wanted to look caucasion ., not just painted ) All this we know, but nobody seems to agree about WHY his change was so extreme and just what drove him to do that.

I remember someone saying something about his bad childhood memories, including his father abusing him as a child, and speculating that as he grew into adulthood, as he looked at the “man in the mirror”, he saw himself looking more and more like his father. Perhaps he preferred long hair, white skin, and a crushed nose over resembling his father in any way…..just a guess; I could be wrong.

Btw, I wish they’d talk about something else in the news. I wanted to find out what was happening in Iran , but now we will be subjected to the boy-child and every move he ever made on stage for two more weeks. Sanford was bad enough.

You have a point here, Dee. Somehow I think that even if another 9/11 happened here, ten times worse than the original…..that Michael’s autopsy results would still be the top story.

[ Edited: 30 June 2009 09:44 AM by Josh]

Posted: 30 June 2009 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-22

First of all, you should have ended your question with a question mark, instead of a period. I felt compelled to make excuses for your grammatical error, but figured you would rather just be held accountable.

Secondly, making a sincere attempt to understand Michael is NOT automatically tantamount to “making excuses for his behavior”. I’m all for individual accountability. If we can understand how someone gets to be like this in the first place, then perhaps we can prevent others in the future from dangling babies off of 4th-floor balconies. Simply writing them off as “nut-jobs” will not be very productive, now will it?

Thirdly, why would you even bring up his child molestation charges? Considering that he was acquitted by a jury that knew a lot more about the details of this case than you do, I feel that it would have been a better idea for you to simply NOT bring this up.

Posted: 30 June 2009 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15
Josh - 30 June 2009 02:01 PM

First of all, you should have ended your question with a question mark, instead of a period. I felt compelled to make excuses for your grammatical error, but figured you would rather just be held accountable.

Secondly, making a sincere attempt to understand Michael is NOT automatically tantamount to “making excuses for his behavior”. I’m all for individual accountability. If we can understand how someone gets to be like this in the first place, then perhaps we can prevent others in the future from dangling babies off of 4th-floor balconies. Simply writing them off as “nut-jobs” will not be very productive, now will it?

Thirdly, why would you even bring up his child molestation charges? Considering that he was acquitted by a jury that knew a lot more about the details of this case than you do, I feel that it would have been a better idea for you to simply NOT bring this up.

First, it was a statement not a question.

second, when there are no more nut-jobs in the world I’ll know it is prefect.

Third, first I said likely, and second that was only one of many allegations, with 20 million given to get one dropped.

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

Posted: 30 June 2009 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-22
frozen buns - 29 June 2009 03:48 PM

I’m not sure, but perhaps it was an attempt on his part to thaw your frozen buns.

Posted: 30 June 2009 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-22
GAD - 30 June 2009 02:14 PM

These were your exact words: “Why does everyone feel compelled to make excuses for his behavior instead of holding him accountable”.....how exactly is this NOT a question?

...second, when there are no more nut-jobs in the world I’ll know it is prefect.

What a screwed-up world we live in, everything has gone bad!
But I know just exactly what it will take to make me glad…
If all women looked like Megan Fox, and were scantily clad…
And if all of the men on earth could be exactly like GAD!!!

Third, first I said likely, and second that was only one of many allegations, with 20 million given to get one dropped.

But you didn’t mention any of the “20 million”, now did you? No…..you opted to focus on the alleged child molestation. Now, since I was unaware that there were quite that many allegations, exactly which of these “20 million” was he convicted of, my friend?

Posted: 30 June 2009 10:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-15
Josh - 30 June 2009 02:32 PM
GAD - 30 June 2009 02:14 PM

These were your exact words: “Why does everyone feel compelled to make excuses for his behavior instead of holding him accountable”.....how exactly is this NOT a question?

It was rhe?tor?i?cal…......

...second, when there are no more nut-jobs in the world I’ll know it is prefect.

What a screwed-up world we live in, everything has gone bad!
But I know just exactly what it will take to make me glad…
If all women looked like Megan Fox, and were scantily clad…
And if all of the men on earth could be exactly like GAD!!!

Ah, paradise!

But you didn’t mention any of the “20 million”, now did you? No…..you opted to focus on the alleged child molestation. Now, since I was unaware that there were quite that many allegations, exactly which of these “20 million” was he convicted of, my friend?

Because of course, those who haven’t been convicted of anything aren’t guilty of anything…........

Signature 

Kissing Hank’s Ass
Pope Song (rated NC17).

1 of 3

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed