3 of 13
The Cult of Evolutionists
Posted: 12 April 2005 11:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  291
Joined  2005-04-02

[quote author=“TheChampion”]
If we evolved from monkeys and apes, how come we still have monkeys and apes?

[quote author=“fencesitter”]
How do creationists explain the different races of the world? Are we all not individual branches of the common ancestor(s) that didn’t die off…yet?

If we have people who are half-Japanese and half-Caucasian, how come we still have Japanese and Caucasians?

- Bulldog

Posted: 12 April 2005 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2957
Joined  2004-12-02

[quote author=“TheChampion”]Did your schooling include a study of Christianity in a usually called The Great Religions of The World, or were you stunted in your growth by omitting the spriritual part?

Just checking so I have a “point of reference” on which to direct you.

Sorry, but I’m just an ignoramus whose schooling consisted of Sunday school in the Methodist and Baptist churches.  Strong on the spiritual part, rather weak on the study of Christianity part, and non-existent on the Great Religions of the World.

Posted: 12 April 2005 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

grin, LOL.

Well go back and check on how the church as formed.

(Hint…Day of Pentecost.)

Posted: 12 April 2005 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Well, I can see that I’m certainly wasting my time here.  I had gotten the impression that you were a pretty knowledgeable man and that you wanted to help other people.

Instead of answering a simple question, you ridicule me and laugh at my inquiry.  How very Christian of you!!! 

Just the same, I did check on your Day of Pentecost.  Don’t know what church you go to, but it sure is different from the ones I went to.  What I did read about didn’t seem to have anything to do with the tower of Babel.  So I don’t know any more than I did, and I’m very comfortable with not going to church any more. 

At least I don’t insult and ridicule people.  I didn’t have to go to church to learn that.  I wouldn’t sleep well at night either, if I treated people the way you do, either before or after you pray for them.

Don’t bother praying for me.  I’ll do just fine on my own from now on.

Posted: 12 April 2005 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

I’m sorry if I am getting on your nerves, but could the reason for your childish replies be that you are in denial, because you are trying to avoid facing your fears. Look deep inside yourself and just ask yourself; Are my beliefs rational? And if they truly aren’t, is it okay to change my beliefs? The answer is yes champ, we’re all pulling for you. Take the proverbial red pill.

Posted: 12 April 2005 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Hey, at least I’m being nice in the afternoon. You’re getting more sensitive. Relax. Nobody is getting stepped on, ridiculed, insulted or any thing like that on this board, except for me. grin

Fencesitter, where were we? I don’t know. I’m tired. I’m going to sleep early tonight. Sorry if I offended anyone. I’ve in a crummy mood all day. Thank God I have a savior that has atoned for the petty sins as well as the great ones. How bout you? (just a thought…..)

Posted: 12 April 2005 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Fencesitter, where were we? I don’t know. I’m tired. I’m going to sleep early tonight. Sorry if I offended anyone. I’ve in a crummy mood all day. Thank God I have a savior that has atoned for the petty sins as well as the great ones. How bout you? (just a thought…..)

Well, much to your dismay, I still feel that I have a creator that is, for the most part, unconcerned with sin.

Posted: 20 April 2005 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2005-04-12

we still have Mastiffs, and we have Pit Bulls

We still have poodles, and we have toy poodles.

what is so hard about this concept that what humans can do nature could do?

say no to inbreeding !! = )

I wonder how many are aware that all dogs were bred from wolves by Man (with the oldest being in Asia) about 15000 years ago.

Posted: 20 April 2005 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Don’t know if that is true, but whoever bred the Corgy knew what they were doing. If I ever get a dog, it will be one of those.

Posted: 20 April 2005 02:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

[quote author=“TheChampion”]Don’t know if that is true, but whoever bred the Corgy knew what they were doing. If I ever get a dog, it will be one of those.

Yes, perhaps it’s the closest you will get to “seeing an orgy”  :twisted:

Posted: 27 April 2005 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

Just that I saw my handle on most of the boards, so might as well leave one here. Hee hee, that way I have all bases covered. Yuk yuk…

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 27 April 2005 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

[quote author=“TheChampion”]Just that I saw my handle on most of the boards, so might as well leave one here. Hee hee, that way I have all bases covered. Yuk yuk…

Are you a diabetic?

Posted: 27 April 2005 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

No, why do you ask?

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 03 May 2005 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Pittbulls should be outlawed.

Posted: 09 May 2005 09:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-02

Just wondering why your quote is about lusting after young women?

Call Me Mellow’ is the first single released by Universal from the Happy Ending LP. The hook, reminiscent of ‘There She Goes’ by The La’s, is perhaps the catchiest thing TFF have written in years.

“All our early records were full of teenage angst, but this is full of middle age angst, Basically the lyrics were Roland’s, in this case his experience with a girl he knew since she was very young. And she turned up like this 18-year-old gorgeous woman. There was a mixture of lust and guilt, because even at 40, or whatever, you still lust after 18- or 20-year-olds but you don’t take it any further because there’s too much guilt. My God, that’s my child. It’s a very conflicting emotion in that it’s like, oh my God how sad, but then again you’re grateful for it, because it’s a sign of maturity.”

-Curt

3 of 13

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed
newrelic.loglevel = "verbosedebug" newrelic.daemon.loglevel = "verbosedebug"