Einstein always opposed “Israel”. Called them Fascists.
Posted: 26 December 2007 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1024
Joined  2006-09-13

Albert Einstein Quotations Opposing a Jewish State in 1938, 1946 & 1952 and Labeling Future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin a Fascist in 1948.

After the death of the first president of Israel in 1952, the Israeli government offered the post of second president to Einstein. He declined the offer.

Albert Einstein, on April 17, 1938, in a speech at the Commodore Hotel in New York City, said:

“I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. Apart from practical consideration, my awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain—especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state.”

In January, 1946, in a reply to the question of whether refugee settlement in Palestine demanded a Jewish state, Einstein told the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry,

“The State idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with narrow-minded and economic obstacles. I believe it is bad. I have always been against it.”

http://www.newdemocracyworld.org/Einstein.htm

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5293917261584022246

Signature 

“All religions are valid, NONE are literal.” -Joseph Campbell

Posted: 26 December 2007 11:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2007-12-22

great post 3n7r0py… I would have never known that….. But regardless, I’m with him…:)

Signature 

I am a leader and a Follower, for you can not be one without the other.

Posted: 26 December 2007 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-13

If you have a broadband internet connection, the documentary listed in the post can raise anyones perspective regarding the conflicts of “Israel”/Palestine.

Not to mention, here’s a great speech given by Benjamin Freedman (a Jew and former Zionist) who reveals the TRUE history of how Zionism came to power and what it’s goals have been all along:

Benjamin Freedman: Zionism and the Jews
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3552214685532803163

Also, here a some great websites:

http://www.nkusa.org
http://www.ifamericansonlyknew.org

Signature 

Posted: 26 December 2007 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Joined  2007-12-22

I usually don’t like putting any form of “faith” lol… In statistics ... Mostly because of way to many variables. But these numbers from the website you posted are staggering…

119 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 971 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

1,027 Israelis and at least 4,345 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

7,633 Israelis and 31,531 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

The U.S. gives more than $7,023,288 per day to the Israeli government and military and gives no money to the Palestinians.

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 10,756 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000

The Israeli unemployment rate is 9%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 40%.

Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.

Signature 

Posted: 27 December 2007 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-13

Thanks for the post and for the good conversation.

You won’t hear those statistics uttered by any of our mainstream media puppets in America, will you?

If you watch that documentary “Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land” - you’ll see how AIPAC and the ADL work hand-in-hand with western media outlets to control the language used when “presenting” the news in Palestine.

It’s simply disgusting. But, because so many Christians are working towards bringing back the mythological Messiah - by endorsing and giving aid to the Zionist movement - the largest and most powerful lobby in America today is the Evangelical/Zionist movement.

Here’s another good video:

Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6454254219830064032

Signature 

Posted: 27 December 2007 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Joined  2007-12-22

Great Video (Wish someone would have taken the baby outside or something.. little bit distracting)

I have a part of my family that is from Lebanon & Jordan and still there…For more than 25 years, I have heard so many sided stories, opinions, facts, and details.

I will not give my own personal opinion… But I will say that I agree with what Hart was saying.

The sad part about this is that, it will take a disaster in great proportion to pause or end any of this. Just as his Hart mentioned of Armageddon….. I’m not saying Armageddon in a biblical sense, but a chaos and catastrophic ending.

Signature 

Posted: 27 December 2007 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-13

Agreed. It seems with the UN in “Israel’s” back pocket, not much of the word “peace” is going to be spread to Palestine or any neighboring countries for a while.

I’d like to see the United States stop the billions of dollars in aid to “Israel” a year as well - but that’s certainly not ever going to happen.

I guess we just have to hope that organizations such as “The Jewish Voice for Peace” and NETUREI KARTA keep up their efforts to spread the word regarding the atrocities committed by the Zionist state.

Although with all the Evangelical Christians supporting the Zionist movement, with hopes of achieving a Biblical Armageddon, it seems the deck of cards is stacked against humanity.

We need another whistle-blower like Mordechai Vanunu to step up and alert the world to what the Zionists goals and aspirations are.

Tick tock tick tock…

Signature 

Posted: 27 December 2007 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Rank
Joined  2007-12-22

I could not agree more with you…..

But now the question would be..how do you think Bhutto’s death will effect any type of efforts…?

Signature 

Posted: 30 May 2008 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2006-11-17
Samson - 26 December 2007 05:51 PM

119 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 971 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

1,027 Israelis and at least 4,345 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

7,633 Israelis and 31,531 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

The U.S. gives more than $7,023,288 per day to the Israeli government and military and gives no money to the Palestinians.

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 10,756 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000

The Israeli unemployment rate is 9%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 40%.

Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.

These simple numbers and statistics mean nothing. Benyamin Netanyhu explains it perfectly to CNN. Go to this link
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2008/02/29/anderson.intv.netanyahu.mideast.cnn?iref=videosearch
Notice what he says at 1:15 into the discussion.

Posted: 01 June 2008 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  819
Joined  2004-12-21
3n7r0py - 26 December 2007 01:25 PM

Albert Einstein Quotations Opposing a Jewish State in 1938, 1946 & 1952 and Labeling Future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin a Fascist in 1948.

After the death of the first president of Israel in 1952, the Israeli government offered the post of second president to Einstein. He declined the offer.

Albert Einstein, on April 17, 1938, in a speech at the Commodore Hotel in New York City, said:

“I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish state. Apart from practical consideration, my awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain—especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state.”

In January, 1946, in a reply to the question of whether refugee settlement in Palestine demanded a Jewish state, Einstein told the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry,

“The State idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with narrow-minded and economic obstacles. I believe it is bad. I have always been against it.”

http://www.newdemocracyworld.org/Einstein.htm

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5293917261584022246

It is interesting to note that Einstein willed all his “notes” to the Israeli government. Upon his death, Israeli soldiers/police descended on his home to take possession of these and ship them off to Israel apparently with the permission of the US authorities. Does this mean that he had a change of heart?

Here is my view of the situation, event and motivations surrounding the formation of the state of Israel and yes I do know that this is all politically incorrect. I have no references to cite but will do so if challenged.

Jewish habitation in Europe was always viewed as a problem needing a solution. This goes back at least to the 16 century when Martin Luther recommend the expulsion of the Jews. Immediately prior to WWII, the Nazis wanted a solution which was the expulsion of the Jews. Many European governments, closed their borders to Jewish immigration, not wanting a influx of Jews. This led to the tragic “ultimate solution”.
Following WWII, Europeans and perhaps Americans as well, still wanting a place to put the Jews, supported the formation of the State of Israel and the partitioning of Palestine for that purpose. I think that Einstein was correct in opposing the partition as it led to 60 years of predictable conflict with no hope in sight. So the oppressed become the oppressor.
It is interesting to note that Jews and Arabs are ethnically very similar or identical people and one cannot distinguish one from the other except for dress, headgear and genital modifications. I defy anyone to correctly distinguish a Jew from an Arab in a line-up given removal of the afore mentioned identifiers. Both claim lineage to Abraham.

All this just go to illustrate the divisive nature of religion. The notion of a “holy land” is part of this problem.

The solution is the abandonment of religion but this solution is not on the horizon except perhaps for northern Europe.

Stay Well
Wot

Posted: 09 June 2008 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2005-04-25

Ya, who’s Einstein? Who’s he? He important? Does he count today? Is he signing the checks for Israel? Is he putting food on the table in the middle east?

I don’t know, I don’t know who the man is, how can it matter what he thinks, who cares, I mean, who knew?

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 13 June 2008 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-25
TheChampion - 10 June 2008 01:04 AM

Ya, who’s Einstein? Who’s he? He important? Does he count today? Is he signing the checks for Israel? Is he putting food on the table in the middle east?

I don’t know, I don’t know who the man is, how can it matter what he thinks, who cares, I mean, who knew?

Has anybody been able to find out who this guy is? I haven’t a clue who this guy is. Who is this guy? Anybody know? I just, I haven’t the faintest notion. Last time I checked with the government of Isreal, I didn’t see his name, so I don’t know, what…, what…..meaning or what, this guy is all about. Who is this guy?

Signature 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28-29

Posted: 14 June 2008 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1539
Joined  2006-12-04
TheChampion - 14 June 2008 01:43 AM
TheChampion - 10 June 2008 01:04 AM

Has anybody been able to find out who this guy is? I haven’t a clue who this guy is. Who is this guy? Anybody know? I just, I haven’t the faintest notion. Last time I checked with the government of Isreal, I didn’t see his name, so I don’t know, what…, what…..meaning or what, this guy is all about. Who is this guy?

Good Christian.  Yessssss…...such a good Christian! gulp

Signature 

“The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray.”
          — Robert G. Ingersoll

Posted: 14 June 2008 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-04-25
Aaron - 14 June 2008 02:00 PM

Good Christian.  Yessssss…...such a good Christian! gulp

Aaron, you still haven’t told me who this guy is and why he matters to Isreal? WHO IS THIS GUY? Why does what he say matter to Isreal? What is the relevance? Why would Isreali people be worrying about what he has to say? I don’t know who this guy is? Who is he to and why would Isreal care? I don’t know, who is this guy?

Signature 

‹‹ Zionism and Truth      Just wondering ››
RSS 2.0     Atom Feed