We Are Anonymous—world wide group against Scientology
Posted: 16 February 2008 08:16 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26

On the 10th of this month, protests in front of Scientology “churches” around the world occurred.

A group with no central leader, calling themselves Anonymous, led a successful set of peaceful demonstrations in front of Scientology buildings around the world. The event took place on Lisa McPhearson’s birthday. She was a member, and ultimate victim, of the cult. There is a trust in her name.

Mark Bunker is an outspoken critic of the cult and thanks Anonymous for their efforts. He also tells an interesting story about a meeting with a Scientologist.

Bunker’s website

Another protest is scheduled to commemorate L. Ron Hubbards’s birthday. Beware the Ides of March

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

Posted: 22 February 2008 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  277
Joined  2008-02-10

I saw the demonstrations on Youtube. It was a truly amazing thing to see. 

Thanks Anonymous.

Posted: 06 April 2008 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-12-12

Please note that since the February 10th protest, there was another on March 15th which was even more successful.

On April 12th, join the protest called Operation Reconnect, whose intent is to raise public awareness of how Scientology destroys families and to encourage families that have been ‘disconnected’ by Scientology to reconnect again.

Refer to following websites for more information on this very dangerous and toxic cult

General information and the best place to start

http://www.xenu.net

The Anonymous Activism web site

http://www.enturbulation.org

Posted: 13 April 2008 09:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  402
Joined  2006-07-08

If Anonymous would like to remain as such, it should stop raiding.  When I see /b/ on CNN, It really pisses me off.  And the fact that I am responding to this on Harris’ site?  Not your personal army is all I have to say NF.  /b/ could be a great weapon of truth, but the cancer has truly gone terminal.  *sigh*.  I mean….NZFG?  Are you kidding?  Friggin’ kids!

Arrgh.

Sorry to all.

Signature 

History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake.

-James Joyce

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed