2 of 2
Bill Maher Is Official Declared An SP
Posted: 20 December 2008 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26

I’m watching the full version right now. Cruise and Misgavige just saluted each other after that worshipful service dedicated to the new messiah Tom Cruise. I guess that makes Misgaviage God.

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

Posted: 27 December 2008 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-26

Bill Maher and Scientology Religulous clip. Watch it quick before YT takes it down!

Signature 

Posted: 05 January 2009 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1321
Joined  2006-04-24
BeAfraid - 06 October 2008 04:57 AM

AAARRG! I am going crazy waiting for a debate between John Lennox and Michael Shermer on “Does God exist” to finish before watching this insanity.

I have recently been in trouble with the Scientologists myself. They regularly camp out in the BART station I change trains at in my trip between the East Bay and SF (Powell station). Recently, when they were conducting “Stress Tests” at Powell Station, and they were making the “Pitch” to this guy and his girlfriend that “Dianetics” would solve all of their problems, I walked up and asked the girl conducting the “test” if she had told her prospective victims about Xenu, the 7 million year old Galactic Overlord who somehow managed to get some DC8s (7 million years before they were invented) in which to put all of his enemies and then flex them into volcanos that he then bombed with nuclear weapons… AND, that all of our problems were the result of “Ghosts” (which are called Thetans by Scientologists) that resulted from these 7 million year old deaths clinging to our bodies…

I discovered that they had three guys hanging out in the station to deal with problems such as myself. I have since been contacted by Anonymous about the dangers of doing this sort of thing.

Anyway, the Shermer debate just finished…

Matthew Bailey

Oh,man…  They almost got to me back in 1991. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and was feeling really sad, when someone knocked on my door and offered to give me a personality test or something like that. I figured, sure why not.  So I did it.  Then the phone calls started.  They wanted to set up an appointment and talk tome about the results.  So I made an appointment.  Apparently, I was alarmingly depressed. My score was very low.  So they wanted me to get started right away.  All I would need was $80.  Thankfully at the time I had no money.  So I decided to stay depressed rather than seek the Dianetics solution.  Wow, they could have seriously messed me up…

Posted: 06 January 2009 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2927
Joined  2006-12-17
Rami - 05 January 2009 02:38 PM

Oh,man…  They almost got to me back in 1991. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and was feeling really sad, when someone knocked on my door and offered to give me a personality test or something like that. I figured, sure why not.  So I did it.  Then the phone calls started.  They wanted to set up an appointment and talk tome about the results.  So I made an appointment.  Apparently, I was alarmingly depressed. My score was very low.  So they wanted me to get started right away.  All I would need was $80.  Thankfully at the time I had no money.  So I decided to stay depressed rather than seek the Dianetics solution.  Wow, they could have seriously messed me up…

Back in 1982 I went it and took their personality test on a lark.  I faked the answers, giving responses that a person who wanted an authoritarian figure to control their life would give, and they never contacted me again.  grin

Posted: 06 January 2009 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-26
burt - 06 January 2009 03:17 PM

Back in 1982 I went it and took their personality test on a lark.  I faked the answers, giving responses that a person who wanted an authoritarian figure to control their life would give, and they never contacted me again.  grin

Strange. I thought that’s the sort of personality the cult would want.

Signature 

Posted: 07 January 2009 08:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2927
Joined  2006-12-17
rab - 06 January 2009 10:32 PM
burt - 06 January 2009 03:17 PM

Strange. I thought that’s the sort of personality the cult would want.

So did I, maybe I didn’t show enough craziness for them to play on.  LOL

Posted: 07 January 2009 08:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5404
Joined  2006-09-27
burt - 07 January 2009 01:03 PM

So did I, maybe I didn’t show enough craziness for them to play on.

Maybe you repressed enough craziness so that they couldn’t even detect your level of repression on their E-meters. This is a point in your favor, Burt.

Signature 

INVEST in cynicism!

Posted: 16 March 2009 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3255
Joined  2004-12-24

A thought just occurred to me ... how could I get myself labeled an SP, and is there any kind of insignia pin or such I could get and wear signifying the accomplishment?

Eh?

Signature 

“We say, ‘Love your brother…’ We don’t say it really, but… Well we don’t literally say it. We don’t really, literally mean it. No, we don’t believe it either, but… But that message should be clear.”—David St. Hubbins

Posted: 16 March 2009 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-26

Former Scientology member Tory Christman tells how she became an SP. The cult declares you a suppressive person when you get out and speak out. Check out Tory’s YT channel. It’s a plethora of information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPLbKky8hko

Signature 

Posted: 25 April 2013 07:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2013-04-11
selinakyle - 19 December 2008 01:09 AM

When I first saw this video (which was edited), I thought he was just kooky, but after seeing the whole thing and finding out what the abbreviations meant, it is quite chilling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

In the near future you will read:
“This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International”

Tom Cruise informs on the “authorities on the mind”. - long version (9:34 min)

Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons. * SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone that doesn’t like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology. Scientology mini dictionary:

*KSW (short for Keeping Scientology Working): A policy written by
Hubbard in the 1960’s that requires all Scientologists to follow his
words and his rules exactly.

Orgs: Orgs is an abbreviation for ‘organizations’ and describes
all churches of Scientology throughout the world.

*David Miscavige: He is the current leader of Scientology.
He’s the equivalent of the Pope to the Catholics.

*Out-ethics: any behavior that violates any of Hubbard’s
rules of conduct.

*Put ethics in on someone else: make others conform
to Hubbard’s rules of behavior.

*Criminon: Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons.

* SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone that doesn’t like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology.

*PTS/SP: another Hubbard term to define behavior that goes
against Scientology rules.

*LRH technology or ‘tech’: all the Scientology policies, rules, mandates, procedures.

You can watch it on NETFLIX.

Just a thought
charwiz

Signature 

Posted: 25 April 2013 07:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2013-04-11
SkepticX - 16 March 2009 08:28 AM

A thought just occurred to me ... how could I get myself labeled an SP, and is there any kind of insignia pin or such I could get and wear signifying the accomplishment?

Eh?

I was thinking the same thing, wish I could get one. For real.

charwiz

Signature 

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed