Morally Superior Miss California posed for topless pics
Posted: 06 May 2009 05:34 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1646
Joined  2008-04-02

From CNN

LOS ANGELES, California—Miss California USA Carrie Prejean “breached her contract” by keeping semi-nude photos a secret and could be stripped of her beauty queen title, according to a state pageant spokesman.

Miss California USA Carrie Prejean may lose her crown because of some semi-nude photos she appeared in.

Prejean said the photos—taken when she was 17 and aspiring to be a Victoria’s Secret model—were being used in a “vicious and mean-spirited” effort to silence her for “defending traditional marriage.”

The 21-year-old Miss USA contestant has been the center of controversy since she declared her opposition to same-sex marriage in a response to a question on the pageant stage last month.

“That answer, and my commitment to stand by my beliefs, has since resulted in attacks on me and my integrity as a woman,” Prejean said in a news release dated Tuesday.

Signature 

Real honesty is accepting the theories that best explain the actual data even if those explanations contradict our cherished beliefs.-Scotty

Posted: 06 May 2009 06:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  2008-04-05

Haven’t we been through this before? Like in the 80’s. Does the name Vanessa ring a bell for anyone?

Signature 

‘Every reflecting mind must acknowledge that there is no proof of the existence of a Deity’

‘If ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, knowledge of nature destroys them’

Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posted: 08 May 2009 07:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3208
Joined  2007-04-26
McCreason - 06 May 2009 10:30 AM

Haven’t we been through this before? Like in the 80’s. Does the name Vanessa ring a bell for anyone?

I don’t recall Ms. Williams trying to wrap herself in the Bible in support of her crown.

Posted: 13 May 2009 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  126
Joined  2008-05-07

Maybe it’s how she was raised, and nothing can ever challenge that upbringing. I hope.

Posted: 13 May 2009 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  2006-03-26

She’s a hypocrite. Posing in those pictures and claiming to be a Christian? Whatever. rolleyes

Then she claims the devil tempted her when she was asked “that question” and god got in her head and heart telling her not to compromise on it. If there were gay people in the audience, she needed to witness to them for Jesus.

Now she’s saying she was “stripped” of her first place title because she was being punished for her answer.

Interesting. She did what god told her to do but she was stripped of the title anyway. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

Signature 

Bill Maher’s New Rule About Religious Tests for Office

Sam explains the difference between the belief in Elvis and belief in Jesus

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed