Sam does drugs…let’s follow him!
Posted: 10 July 2011 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2011-04-02

Yeah, I did LSD, too, Sammy. But I threw away all my drawings and writings from that period in my life after I experienced the living God on a perfectly drug-free day and spent the next six years intensely searching for answers to who this God truly was. And he showed up again and again, as plainly as the stupidity on your face. (I see you.)

This search brought me into a monastery and into a degree of contemplation that demanded the purest mind and body I could muster.

It seems polluting yourself with drugs, and steering your children in that direction, is your answer to living a profound life.

Any time you wish to debate me, someone who has actually met God in a way you have never witnessed before (you know, the St. Francis and Paul of Tarsus way), set it up. I am no religious fool. In fact, I am not religious in the least. I have an understanding and a knowledge of God given to me by God himself. It will be God, the Holy Spirit, who will come along, too. I don’t think you’ve met him on a profound level as of yet.

You and your friends like Bill Maher look to the fringes of religion to find support for your atheism and for people to debate. No wonder you only find crusty bread and over-cooked meat. Meet me in the middle and then see how firmly you can stand your ground. Who knows, you may be able to actually sell some books.

Oh, and don’t worry about my credentials, for I know you value human learning. I, too, have a philosophy degree and an advanced degree.

Posted: 10 July 2011 09:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2005-02-22

Hey, look! There’s BM’s over here, too!

Signature 

Delude responsibly.

Posted: 11 July 2011 01:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-07-07

How disappointing, this didn’t turn out to be about drugs. Troll title.

Posted: 11 July 2011 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2005-02-22

This abrasive poster is known as Brother Mario on the Project Reason Forum.

Do not expect a coherent discussion. It will not be forthcoming.

Signature 

Delude responsibly.

Posted: 11 July 2011 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Joined  2011-07-07

I suspected as much. Thanks for the heads up.

Posted: 11 July 2011 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  802
Joined  2010-11-12
Joe Mello - 11 July 2011 12:54 AM

Yeah, I did LSD, too, Sammy. But I threw away all my drawings and writings from that period in my life after I experienced the living God on a perfectly drug-free day and spent the next six years intensely searching for answers to who this God truly was. And he showed up again and again, as plainly as the stupidity on your face. (I see you.)

This search brought me into a monastery and into a degree of contemplation that demanded the purest mind and body I could muster.

It seems polluting yourself with drugs, and steering your children in that direction, is your answer to living a profound life.

Any time you wish to debate me, someone who has actually met God in a way you have never witnessed before (you know, the St. Francis and Paul of Tarsus way), set it up. I am no religious fool. In fact, I am not religious in the least. I have an understanding and a knowledge of God given to me by God himself. It will be God, the Holy Spirit, who will come along, too. I don’t think you’ve met him on a profound level as of yet.

You and your friends like Bill Maher look to the fringes of religion to find support for your atheism and for people to debate. No wonder you only find crusty bread and over-cooked meat. Meet me in the middle and then see how firmly you can stand your ground. Who knows, you may be able to actually sell some books.

Oh, and don’t worry about my credentials, for I know you value human learning. I, too, have a philosophy degree and an advanced degree.

The Unabomber also had an advanced degree.

Hey….what tha…......I thought if you saw God you died.

:-0

Posted: 11 July 2011 11:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Rank
Joined  2011-07-07

Like Moses, he must have just seen the back of god’s head…

as he was hammering him in the ass.

Posted: 11 July 2011 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2011-04-02

Nhoj, I was very coherent. Sam Harris promotes drug use as a profound and inevitable life style. And this makes him an idiot. I, on the other hand, promote a drug-free clear mind, and claim that a living God exists and shows up from time to time. What is so fucking incoherent about this? I guess the sodomy reference from the other idiot is really coherent and true. What a bunch of fools.

Posted: 11 July 2011 02:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  802
Joined  2010-11-12
Joe Mello - 11 July 2011 06:15 PM

Nhoj, I was very coherent. Sam Harris promotes drug use as a profound and inevitable life style. And this makes him an idiot. I, on the other hand, promote a drug-free clear mind, and claim that a living God exists and shows up from time to time. What is so fucking incoherent about this? I guess the sodomy reference from the other idiot is really coherent and true. What a bunch of fools.

It would be easy for God to dispel rumors of his absence.
I hate to tell you this, but that wasn’t God you saw.
It was an electro-chemical reaction in the brain you call yours.
If a certain area of the brain is stimulated all types of mystical experiences result.

Come onnnnnnnnn…....you don’t really believe in a big guy in the sky that is ultra-interested in everything humans do….....do you?

I have some property on Mars for sale….......

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed