2 of 2
Free Will
Posted: 23 August 2012 04:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2012-07-06

i anounce to u that i agree with all u said thou i know its not i that agree. lol

Posted: 23 August 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2012-08-22

Why not try with ‘tsahpina agrees…..’ and you will give work to countless philosophers around the world….  a still louder lo

Posted: 24 August 2012 04:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2012-07-06

cos tsahpina and i is the same body and personality. neither of them,the way we normaly think of our identity has free will to do and say anything. all i do is a consequece of the previous happenings in the universe,back to the first live cell and even to the formation of todays universe. so i dont quite follow how my tsahpina grees would produce the effect u say in the worlds phylosophy. i can see that only u and i take part in this conversation,started by the determinist,as i and u are too,sam haris. he is cute too. it matters. a lot. so much that maybe i would not be bothered to read all he writes. and i do. btw,who are u? i am intrested in people who have high enough iq to realize that free will is scientifically impossible,and have courage to announce it. the religious ones have the delusion about their free will. and i laugh. but not when such a stupid person is influencing lives of my dear ones,as is the case. sad. and i can do nothing. not even grumble. both influenced loved ones of mine are male,which makes it hard for me,as i am their mum and granny,to tell them the trurth that hurts. men are afraid of the truth more than women,and thus more delusional. my theory is that a mans ego is tightly connected with his sexuality. so when his ego is hurt then his sexuality suffers cos for men his big self in his big head are one and the same as his little self in his little head. they are one. so whatever happens emotionally in a mans big head influences what happens in his little head. badly influences. women have no such connection of their hrain an wombs cos if they had there would not be human species. women endure whatever bad happens to them and still bear children. men get mad and have no children. fortunatelly there are enough sane and ego safe men to procreate. cos one is enough for many. this is why men wrongly take that their worth is more than of women,cos one is enough for many women. the case is quite the opposite. the housewife kills all the cocks but one for procreation,and leaves alive all the hens. hens are worthy,not cocks. u preserve the worthy ones and kill the unworthy. if there would be an end to the earth coming,the states would preserve the scientists not the masses. women are here scientists cos they have eggs. one egg one child. this is the worth. sperm is much and thus unworthy. a woman can have 35 children in her life time,one a year from 15 to 50. a man can have a child with each sperm extraction,that is as many as he can have sex a day,providing he has no emotions and a new woman were given to him each time. its probably 20 a day. so we dont want to preserve all these men but we do preserve all the woman,if we want human race to go on. the reason why there is born the same and even bigger number of boys than girls,107 to 100,is that seven boys will die before puberty and there will be 100 boys to 100 girls when they start sexual life which for the nature means procreation. but not all boys will have access to womens eggs. only the winners. so natures plan is that males fight each other and the winners access womens eggs. only they. with chicken its one cock for seven hens. with chimps its one male for 4 females. each lion has two lionesses. these relations show the worthiness of the males in a species. in our species it would be probably the same as with chimps,one for four,but our cvilization has ruined the natures plan. we envented marriage and faithfulness. its no burden for women but big burden for men. they love four times less than women do. statistics show they cheat on their women twice as much as women on the. and it would be probably more men cheating on thir women,if they dared. or they do but are afraid to say so even in anonymous polls.
how on earth did i come to talk about relationships of women and men,my favourite,starting from free will?! lol

2 of 2

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed