Recommended

The 80/20 Principle Koch, R.

I feel that this book lays an strong mental foundation on how NUMBERS naturally behave in our universe. Money:  In all countries 80% moves to the 20% wealthy and the 20% remaining crumbs left to be fought over with the remaining 80% of the populous, to how 80% of ones carpet is used in just 20% of the carpet area, to how only 20% of our wardrobe is worn 80% of the time. Gives a glimpse into why the world just isn’t fair, as much as we wish it were.  A phenomenal (and bizarre) occurrence that seems inescapable. Therefore, being able to see the 80/20 patterns developing, in other words - to think 80/20 - one can position themselves to use this principle to their advantage. In personal life, in business, and in every application. Sublime read!

Supporting the Blog and Podcast

SamHarris.org is supported by the generosity of its readers. If you find my essays, interviews, or podcasts useful, please consider becoming a sponsoring member of the website. —SH

Monthly Donation

Patron$7 / month
Member$20 / month
Supporting Member$45 / month
Sustaining Member$95 / month


One-Time Donation

You can also become a patron by making a one-time donation in any amount.

Get Sam's Newsletter

Joining our email list is the best way to hear about Sam's upcoming books, articles, podcasts, and public talks.