New Favorite Quote

bbearren

bbearren
Total Posts:  2734
Joined  20-11-2013

26 February 2017 08:49

“The first thing that I haven’t done was to make it worse. But I could have made it better had it not been for the fact that other people were involved who definitely made it worse. Those who made the choices did so under difficult circumstances, but those choices themselves were really choices that could have been other choices had they been made by other people in a different moment. But given that they happened at exactly that time it’s very important to realize that they were the choices that were made.” — Mark Blyth

It sounds even better than it reads.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  8408
Joined  20-10-2006

26 February 2017 11:29

Thanks!  That guys is a master bullshitter.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  15573
Joined  15-02-2008

26 February 2017 11:38

Skipshot - 26 February 2017 11:29 AM

Thanks!  That guys is a master bullshitter.

Word!

bbearren

bbearren
Total Posts:  2734
Joined  20-11-2013

17 March 2017 16:12

“Children are STD’s!  They make you suffer until they’re 18, then they leave.  But they leave you with Stockholm Syndrome, and you just keep suffering!”  Overheard while my son was playing an online game where all the team members are skyped in, from a female team member.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4723
Joined  19-08-2010

18 March 2017 01:38

bbearren - 26 February 2017 08:49 AM

“The first thing that I haven’t done was to make it worse. But I could have made it better had it not been for the fact that other people were involved who definitely made it worse. Those who made the choices did so under difficult circumstances, but those choices themselves were really choices that could have been other choices had they been made by other people in a different moment. But given that they happened at exactly that time it’s very important to realize that they were the choices that were made.” — Mark Blyth

It sounds even better than it reads.

It’s definitely a keeper that one.

I can not only smell it, I get a taste of it at the back of my throat. smile