Dennis Campbell - 30 March 2017 02:57 PM

Theistic spam.

Agree.  Hi Dennis!

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  5520
Joined  22-02-2005

30 March 2017 20:31

That’s a very insulting video. When the crowd applauds, is that out of gullibility or fear?

It’s a trick question. Answer it and win.

MrRon

MrRon
Total Posts:  1500
Joined  14-08-2008

31 March 2017 18:05

macoooo - 29 March 2017 12:42 AM

A new scientific study…

The very science you praise does not support your conclusions about the nature of the universe.

Ron

macoooo

macoooo
Total Posts:  12
Joined  29-03-2017

02 April 2017 23:57

Narrated By Abu Said Al-Khudri: A man came to the Prophet and said, “My brother has some abdominal trouble. “The Prophet said to him “Let him drink honey.” The man came for the second time and the Prophet said to him, ‘Let him drink honey.
“He came for the third time and the Prophet said, “Let him drink honey.” He returned again and said, “I have done that ‘The Prophet then said, “Allah has said the truth, but your brother’s abdomen has told a lie. Let him drink honey. “So he made him drink honey and he was cured. Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Medicine, Hadith Number: 5746, Narrated by: Sa’d Ibn-Malik
???? ????? - ??? ??????? ??????? ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdFuBDmXD90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U1CUcnln-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBmlwx_6A8Q

macoooo

macoooo
Joined  29-03-2017

10 April 2017 00:09

QURAN in Surat an-Nahl vr.68-69 says
“And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build: Then eat of all the fruits and walk in the ways of your Lord submissively. There comes forth from within it a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for mankind; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect.”

Resolve your daily problems by using Honey and know how HONEY can cure it and how useful it is. Listed
below are some common problems which can be cured by honey :

HONEY

Over the centuries, the great power and strength possessed by honey has been under estimated by scientists. If only they looked towards ISLAM, they would have found an element whose curing ability has surprised all levels of intellect.

A few of the very many cures from honey have been outlined:

For burns

Apply freely over burns. It cools, removes pain and aids fast healing without scarring. Apart from being a salve and antibiotic, bacteria cannot live in honey.

Bed Wetting

A teaspoon of honey before bed aids water retention and calms fears in children.

Sleeplessness

A dessert spoon of honey in a mug of hot milk aids sleep and works wonders!

Hyperactivity

Honey is a mild sedative with minerals, vitamins, amino acids etc. Replace all white sugar with honey. White sugar is highly stimulating with no food qualities.

Nasal Congestion

Place a dessert spoon of honey in a basin of hot water and inhale fumes after covering your head with a towel over the basin.

Wounds or Grazes

Cover wound with honey and a bandage. Excellent healer.

????? ????? ???????? ????????? ????? ??????? ????? - US Rap Singer Converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyiP4DcaYww

????? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ????????? ???? ??????? ????? ???????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cItVv6CZyVA

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4753
Joined  19-08-2010

10 April 2017 00:13

Bed wetting you say. I will have to try this, I’ll do anything to save them sheets.

Ola

Ola
Total Posts:  1042
Joined  12-07-2016

10 April 2017 03:35

I smear my sheets liberally with honey. It waterproofs them. Sorted.

Incidentally, I once treated a broken leg with a mixture of honey and jam. It was fully mended in just 13 months! It is not completely straight and the foot is facing backwards but to my mind that’s an improvement, very useful when it comes to rock climbing and Jujutsu.

[ Edited: 10 April 2017 03:37 by Ola]

icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  5897
Joined  22-02-2014

12 April 2017 19:04

Hey macoooo…

HELLO (hello, hello)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me…
Is there anyone at home?

macoooo

macoooo
Joined  29-03-2017

17 April 2017 23:43

??? ???? ?? ??? ??????? 100% ?!! - ???? ???? Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmNnUAniDA

??????? ????????? ???????? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ??????? - ? ???? ???? Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUbYPrH9xE

?? ????? ?? ?????? :?? ?????? ?????? ??????? ??????? ????? ???????? (????? ?????)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z58JsvM08o
????? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ????? ? ???? ???? Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pdITBKqhs4

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Joined  19-08-2010

17 April 2017 23:46

Lots of questions there… and those in brackets say so much to me.

If you don’t manage to converse soon we might need to reconsider your status.

macoooo

macoooo
Joined  29-03-2017

22 April 2017 14:23

someone told me
Bee venom has some interesting adherents. Many years ago I had a local lady who suffered from some chronic affliction, for what I can’t remember, and she asked me if I would let her get stung by my bees. She said that the venom helped control whatever her symptoms were doing to her. I felt for her but I declined to sacrifice hundreds of my bees to alleviate her symptoms. She said she was hoping for as many as 200 stings; that’s a lot of bees. Maybe I should set aside a couple of hives just for therapeutic stingings…

She still buys a ton of honey and swears by it. Whatever. If she feels it helps, who am I to argue. (Plus I like the money)

But the single fear I have is the massive industrialization of honey.

Unfortunately there is a huge amount of HFCS and other adulterated honey coming in from China and Vietnam.
Your best bet is to put out the cost to a local producer who is reputable.

or just start your own nukes.

The propolis is a wonder and the honey contains hydrogen peroxide that is the primary killer of the microbes.

there is also a huge amount of data that clearly shows that compounds in the bee spit (yes its bee spit folks) along with Royal jelly has certain intestinal protections that reduce colon cancer issues and digestive problems.

That’s a good start. 5lb.s of bees equates to roughly 40-50 thousand bees. A good, hard working queen can run that number right up within a month necessitating you split the hive or watch them swarm. Bees are like people; some are hard working and industrious, some take their cue from a dilettante queen and lay around and no nothing all day. Unlike our society, when you find such a queen you take her out the hive and squash her beneath your boot and introduce a new queen with the explicit instruction that she out perform her predecessor ...or suffer the same fate. The bee world is a cruel, cruel, place…
the bees make a majority of their honey from Poison Oak flowers. People born here eat the honey, or build a resistance some other way. I have been highly resistant to Poison Oak for 20 years.

Local honey can help a man become indigineous.

??? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ?????? convert to islam ?Rahim from London Guided Through the Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ8UE48it5o

????? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ???? ??????? ?????? convert to islam omar from london Guided Through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCNCOojg28k

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Joined  19-08-2010

23 April 2017 00:43

macoooo - 22 April 2017 02:23 PM

someone told me…

Interesting, who was that then?

Ola

Ola
Total Posts:  1042
Joined  12-07-2016

23 April 2017 02:49

Probably Winnie-the-Pooh.

macoooo

macoooo
Joined  29-03-2017

24 April 2017 00:11

Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra ‘and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
The miracle of al-Isra ‘is confirmed in the Qur’an. In Surat al-Isra ‘, Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra ‘from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra ‘is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur’an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad’s journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, “You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?” So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh’s daughter’s hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh’s daughter’s hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ““Bismillah. “Pharaoh’s daughter asked her, “Do you have a god other than my father?” The woman said, “Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah.” Pharaoh’s daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child—a little boy still bosom feeding—but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, “O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right.” At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that—then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, “These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). “wink.”

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, “These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance.”

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, “This is the example of the bad word—once spoken, it cannot be returned.”

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, “These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. “.”

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people’s heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again—and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, “These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer—the ones who used to sleep without praying.”

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat—ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, “These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). “This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, “These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). “

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c4D2fTqw
ISRA MI’RAJ

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  5520
Joined  22-02-2005

24 April 2017 04:22

What a horible little story. You make Islam sound truly awful. We’ll be sure to steer clear of it based on your testimony.

< 1 2 3 >