First Time Caller, Long Time Listener

Wanderer

Wanderer
Total Posts:  28
Joined  20-04-2017

20 April 2017 01:29

I’ve been following Sam for a number of years now and have been a huge fan.  His podcast has only deepened that connection and provided an amazing outlet for so much intellectual curiosity.  I hope to share barbs with everyone and try to contribute to your life story as much as you’ll contribute to mine. 

-mC

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4721
Joined  19-08-2010

20 April 2017 08:50

Welcome to the forum, enjoy… smile

icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  5597
Joined  22-02-2014

27 April 2017 20:25

Wanderer - 20 April 2017 01:29 AM

I’ve been following Sam for a number of years now and have been a huge fan.  His podcast has only deepened that connection and provided an amazing outlet for so much intellectual curiosity.  I hope to share barbs with everyone and try to contribute to your life story as much as you’ll contribute to mine. 

-mC

Welcome!

Do you take any controversial stances?

Wanderer

Wanderer
Total Posts:  28
Joined  20-04-2017

22 May 2017 13:57

icehorse - 27 April 2017 08:25 PM
Wanderer - 20 April 2017 01:29 AM

-mC

Welcome!

Do you take any controversial stances?

It’s embarrassing that it took me over a month to come back and notice this but I’ll respond just because.

I don’t necessarily have any stance that I cannot be budged from but in light of his latest podcasts, I don’t find Charles Murray deplorable, I’m encouraged to research Gary Taubes (to whatever end), and I’m decidedly more accepting of religion despite being a 7 on the Dawkins scale. smile

EN

EN
Total Posts:  19016
Joined  11-03-2007

25 May 2017 11:57

Wanderer - 22 May 2017 01:57 PM

I don’t necessarily have any stance that I cannot be budged from but in light of his latest podcasts, I don’t find Charles Murray deplorable, I’m encouraged to research Gary Taubes (to whatever end), and I’m decidedly more accepting of religion despite being a 7 on the Dawkins scale. smile

You might as well be accepting of religion, because it’s here to stay, at least for a few hundred years.