Secularism: Greatest Danger to Islam - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

Jack Shooter

Jack Shooter
Total Posts:  885
Joined  23-01-2008

28 June 2008 07:36

Here is a lecture about secularism by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, Muslim American leader.  There are 11 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMPmMUibmYY

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

[ Edited: 28 June 2008 07:38 by Jack Shooter]

Wotansson
Total Posts:  819
Joined  21-12-2004

30 June 2008 09:19

Jack Shooter - 28 June 2008 11:36 AM

Here is a lecture about secularism by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, Muslim American leader.  There are 11 parts.

This is so full of error and Muslim hype that it is not worthy or comment or discussion. This is apparent in just the first half of part 1.

Wassail
Wot

Jack Shooter

Jack Shooter
Joined  23-01-2008

03 July 2008 15:38

Wotansson - 30 June 2008 01:19 PM

This is so full of error and Muslim hype that it is not worthy or comment or discussion. This is apparent in just the first half of part 1.

Wassail
Wot

Wotever you say.  At least now you know how I feel when you ask me to respond to your comments - they are not worthy of comment or discussion.

Wotansson
Joined  21-12-2004

04 July 2008 06:37

Jack Shooter - 03 July 2008 07:38 PM

Wassail
Wot

Wotever you say.  At least now you know how I feel when you ask me to respond to your comments - they are not worthy of comment or discussion.

I do not post here in the interests of your reform and salvation as I recognize your hopelessness. I do post to point out your contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity and outright lies. Your approval is not solicited or required.

Wassail
Wot

Jack Shooter

Jack Shooter
Joined  23-01-2008

06 July 2008 22:00

Wotansson - 04 July 2008 10:37 AM

Wassail
Wot

I do not post here in the interests of your reform and salvation as I recognize your hopelessness. I do post to point out your contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity and outright lies. Your approval is not solicited or required.

Wassail
Wot

Please provide me with even just one example where you have pointed out my “contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity, and outright lies.”

Wotansson
Joined  21-12-2004

07 July 2008 03:37

Jack Shooter - 07 July 2008 02:00 AM

Wassail
Wot

Wassail
Wot

Please provide me with even just one example where you have pointed out my “contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity, and outright lies.”

Jack

This is all I have done and have done so on numerous occasions. Now you ask that I repeat my posts? You are not paying attention.

Wassail
Wot

Jack Shooter

Jack Shooter
Joined  23-01-2008

08 July 2008 18:02

Wotansson - 07 July 2008 07:37 AM
Jack Shooter - 07 July 2008 02:00 AM

Wassail
Wot

Wassail
Wot

Jack

This is all I have done and have done so on numerous occasions. Now you ask that I repeat my posts? You are not paying attention.

Wassail
Wot

I’m sorry to say your deluded my brother.  But if you insist, like I said, please provide me with just one example where you have pointed out “contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity, and outright lies.”  Thank you.

Nod
Total Posts:  68
Joined  01-08-2008

09 August 2008 17:53

I’m sorry to say your deluded my brother.  But if you insist, like I said, please provide me with just one example where you have pointed out “contradictions, distortions, ignorance, stupidity, and outright lies.”  Thank you.

You’re.

Jack Shooter

Jack Shooter
Joined  23-01-2008

15 August 2008 22:19

Nod - 09 August 2008 09:53 PM

You’re.

I have nothing to complain about if all you can do is point out my grammar and spelling mistakes.  Thank you for your time.