Run, Mickey, run!

CalmWind
Total Posts:  626
Joined  01-08-2006

25 September 2008 13:12

MICKEY MOUSE FACING FATWA
Mickey Mouse is a soldier of satan and must die, says a Muslim cleric.

Tom and Jerry have also incurred the wrath of Sheikh Muhammad Munajid who fears they are corrupting Islamic youth.

The Saudi Arabian cleric also recently denounced the Beijing Games as the “bikini Olympics” because of the female athletes’ skimpy costumes which, he said, made Satan happy.

Ah, reality. When you need a good laugh.
Mickey maybe, but they are never gonna catch Jerry. Tom has been trying for ages.

mpbrockman

mpbrockman
Total Posts:  951
Joined  23-06-2007

25 September 2008 14:21

Mickey Mouse is a soldier of satan and must die…

In the late 80s I went to Disneyland on a hit and a half of windowpane and had the same thought. Other things I learned:

-The blacktop behind the shooting gallery is really a trampoline.
-Never get on a skyride with goth chicks.
-Bear Country is the only truly safe place in the entire universe.

Beam
Total Posts:  1646
Joined  02-04-2008

25 September 2008 16:11

mpbrockman - 25 September 2008 06:21 PM

My curiosity has been tweaked.  Was it not at least good for a comic line or two?

mpbrockman

mpbrockman
Joined  23-06-2007

25 September 2008 16:50

Beam_Me_Up - 25 September 2008 08:11 PM
mpbrockman - 25 September 2008 06:21 PM

My curiosity has been tweaked.  Was it not at least good for a comic line or two?

Actually it nearly caused death or serious injury when one of these heavily made up zombie fetishists leaned right into my seriously tripping friend’s face and asked point-blank “Are you on acid?!”.

I had to grab him around the waist to keep him from climbing out of the car 150 feet over Tomorrowland.

Ah, youth…

Skipshot
Total Posts:  1589
Joined  20-10-2006

25 September 2008 17:14

mpbrockman - 25 September 2008 08:50 PM

“Are you on acid?!”.

I had to grab him around the waist to keep him from climbing out of the car 150 feet over Tomorrowland.

The lesson here is to wear a sign reading, “I’m high on acid,” so that frightening questions like that won’t be asked while high on acid.

mpbrockman

mpbrockman
Joined  23-06-2007

26 September 2008 00:01

Skipshot - 25 September 2008 09:14 PM

The lesson here is to wear a sign reading, “I’m high on acid,” so that frightening questions like that won’t be asked while high on acid.

Yup. I think LSD is out of vogue now (or maybe I’m just way out of the loop), but that is a good lesson for all you kids out there.

Sorry, CalmWind - I didn’t mean to hijack your thread. I was just trying draw slightly humorous parallels between the minds of the mullahs and the hallucinogen-impaired. I fear it spun out a bit.

Wotansson
Total Posts:  819
Joined  21-12-2004

02 October 2008 06:40

CalmWind - 25 September 2008 05:12 PM

MICKEY MOUSE FACING FATWA
Mickey Mouse is a soldier of satan and must die, says a Muslim cleric.

Tom and Jerry have also incurred the wrath of Sheikh Muhammad Munajid who fears they are corrupting Islamic youth.

The Saudi Arabian cleric also recently denounced the Beijing Games as the “bikini Olympics” because of the female athletes’ skimpy costumes which, he said, made Satan happy.

Ah, reality. When you need a good laugh.
Mickey maybe, but they are never gonna catch Jerry. Tom has been trying for ages.

Some time ago I made my last obligatory trip to Disney World. I went with my cousin who is half Jewish. Upon seeing the cost of admission and events, he exclaimed: “Mickey Mouse is a Jew”. Perhaps the Muslim have the same perception and hence the fatwa.

Stay Well
Wotansson

Mel Olontha

Mel Olontha
Total Posts:  156
Joined  04-11-2007

02 October 2008 15:10

This fatwa is ironically very bad news for the HAMAS children television. Fortunately Fafour “Dschihad-Mickey” already became a martyr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0FXUeNeUME