Is Sam working on any further books? / Request for audio rip

ItsTeeth
Total Posts:  24
Joined  10-01-2006

15 February 2006 10:13

Obviously I read TEoF and loved it.  I've watched all his interviews and listened to all his audio.  (Which, coincidentally, does anyone have any audio rips of the ones that were only streaming audio?).

Does anyone know if Sam is working on any other books or is doing anything other than the neuroscience work or the TruthDig blogs?

bfskinner7

bfskinner7
Total Posts:  29
Joined  10-01-2006

15 February 2006 22:01

[quote author=“ItsTeeth”]Obviously I read TEoF and loved it.  I’ve watched all his interviews and listened to all his audio.  (Which, coincidentally, does anyone have any audio rips of the ones that were only streaming audio?).

Does anyone know if Sam is working on any other books or is doing anything other than the neuroscience work or the TruthDig blogs?

Sorry, I can’t help….but I second that request for audio rips! 
BF

ItsTeeth
Joined  10-01-2006

15 February 2006 23:59

[quote author=“bfskinner7”][quote author=“ItsTeeth”]Obviously I read TEoF and loved it.  I’ve watched all his interviews and listened to all his audio.  (Which, coincidentally, does anyone have any audio rips of the ones that were only streaming audio?).

Sorry, I can’t help….but I second that request for audio rips! 
BF

Yes, I’m going to have to search around some more and see if I can find some files online.  We should make a thread devoted to different interviews and such that are not available from this site.

I tried to rip some audio from this site with some free d/‘able software, but it only did about 2 minutes at a time and anything else seemed kind of confusing to be honest lol.

ItsTeeth
Joined  10-01-2006

27 February 2006 04:34

noooooobody knows?