1 2 3 >  Last ›

The Dump (+BM) please read Health & Safety warnings

TheBrotherMario

TheBrotherMario
Total Posts:  4488
Joined  02-04-2011

23 June 2012 22:12

For those new to the PR Forum, this thread deserves some explanation.

It is an example of Jar Management in action to improve your forum experience.

Welcome to The Dump ]: the holding cell of the forum’s most prolific thread hijacker and least sentient poster. Now retained in a professional status to amuse and excite and confound our patrons.

Patrons are welcome to rattle and poke and see what happens. As always, management bears no responsibility for personal injury. You were warned.

The BM Specimen is allowed access to other threads that bear “(+BM)” in their title. Other un-solicited appearances are dealt with severely.

The Adventure Continues: [/size]

[ Edited: 06 July 2016 11:13 by Nhoj Morley]

TheBrotherMario

TheBrotherMario
Joined  02-04-2011

24 June 2012 16:58

It is “blind” to equate the influence of Jesus TODAY, AT THIS MOMENT, with all the people you mention COMBINED.

A “fool” goes around and calls everything foolish, especially things that benefit humanity the most, like RELIGION.

I just watched the Olympic trials and saw GOD BEING THANKED AND PRAISED over and over by the winning runners.

For you to see this thanks and praise as going to NOTHING AND NO-ONE, without the least knowledge or understanding that ATHEISM IS TRUE, makes you the blind fool who lives in ignorance, Epa.

TheBrotherMario

TheBrotherMario
Joined  02-04-2011

25 June 2012 12:42

unsmoked…uh, if God exists and eternity exists, then these people are still alive.

It is the unbelief in the existence of God that makes your post what it is.

Your passionate attack on God is an attack on God if he didn’t exist and people died in vain.

Oh, if God exists then people shouldn’t suffer or die at all, you say?

Dumb.

Turn on a light in the bright sun and not much will happen.

Be good in a world full of only good people and you will not be doing very much.

Things are the way they are because everything is as it should be, not because you could think up a better God.

Change your name to “unthought” and be done with it.

TheBrotherMario

TheBrotherMario
Joined  02-04-2011

25 June 2012 14:18

Do it.

And, when you finish, get up from your computer and walk over to your fridge to get some more brain juice (wine, beer?), and along the way think about how your simple walking would be glorious if it was the first time you did so after being stuck in a wheel chair your whole life.

You see, o’ thinking one, God is what you have been told he is, i.e., great and glorious; and, we are what you have been told we are, i.e., not great and glorious.

So, in order for us to share in God’s greatness and glory we must get prepared for it.

And, this preparation has to be the opposite of what is great and glorious, i.e., suffering and death.

You think you can come up with a better [G]od because you use a small “g” when you think about God and a capital “Y” when you think about you.

Everything is as it should be—philosophically, theologically, and intellectually.

It is you who is thinking poorly, worldly, and irrationally.

TheBrotherMario

TheBrotherMario
Joined  02-04-2011

26 June 2012 19:37

Every atrocity above can be traced directly to the human intellect, and only indirectly to God.

The WILL, ours and God’s, has two attributes—it ordains and it permits.

God ordains all that is good and permits all that is bad because of his DEEP WISDOM that will not rescind the PERMISSION for us to exercise our FREE WILL.

You boys want white without black, light without dark, good without bad, and on and on. This is the opposite of wisdom, for it is shallow thinking.

The lack of understanding and knowledge manifests itself in infantile projections, such as: “Suffering is bad, so no all-powerful God who is goodness itself can exist.” Not so. You just don’t KNOW it or UNDERSTAND it.

You boys are playing with not even half a deck, yet you think you have all the aces up your sleeves.

In your ignorance and lack of understanding, you boys did not know any of this about the nature and exercise of the WILL, ours and God’s, but I have just told it to you. In other words, I have TAUGHT you something. That you will not accept my teaching means nothing, for it is still the truth.

Bravo, Mario.

TheBrotherMario

TheBrotherMario
Joined  02-04-2011

17 July 2012 19:53

Let’s see:

Living with an omnipotent God and the promise of eternal life or…

living all alone in my own little piggie world thinking it"s cool to call a woman “fuck-able”.

I’ll take the first one.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  5420
Joined  22-02-2005

17 July 2012 22:05

This is strange post where all the picture attachments from the entire thread combined. It was an unintended side effect of merging some BM threads together.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

[ Edited: 16 April 2015 17:16 by Nhoj Morley]
Image Attachments

bdsm-bears.jpg
High Fashion.jpg
group-hug.jpg
'Last night mommy and daddy . . . '.jpg
horny.jpeg
128_2872.jpg
ther you go.jpeg
Rabbit of Approval Award.jpg
Confirm..jpg
One by One.jpg
The Great Spirit in a Billabong.jpg
overthinking.jpg
bottle folk.jpeg
The Ipod Catechist.jpg
The Triangle and the Box-2.jpg
Mario revisits his old posts.jpg
123_2334.jpg
futility.jpg
Mario cake01.jpg
Confirm..jpg
photo4.jpg
The Isosceles Cornchip.jpg
save the elephants.jpg
goat.jpeg
Now the hard part.jpg
Saralynn Tongue oot.jpg
Jobby kicks ass.jpg
132_3219.jpg
Angel Egg and the Empty Box 4.jpg
The Lookouts.jpg
Mother Earth Implores.jpg
Stowaways on the Ark.jpg
Childhood's End.jpg
unwanted beauty.jpg
songbird banquet.jpg
2014-10-15.png
The Triangle and the Box-2.jpg
kind without fibs.jpg
riddle solved.jpg
dreadful presentation.jpg
dreadful presentation.jpg
132_3219.jpg
134_3463.jpg
Life before speach-3.jpg
MagrittePipe.jpg
Face Of Jesus (269x320).jpg
face-psalm.jpg
The  Zombie Box.jpg
Recycled.jpg
Mucky 1.jpg

Jb8989

Jb8989
Total Posts:  5436
Joined  31-01-2012

17 July 2012 22:29

TheBrotherMario - 17 July 2012 05:53 PM

Let’s see:

living all alone in my own little piggie world thinking it"s cool to call a woman “fuck-able”.

I’ll take the first one.

Somewhere near the middle of that enormous grey area is where I want to be. Well maybe slightly off center. I love fuck-able chicks. Only to look at. Not for long. Or to a point where Annie gets mad. Just a slight 3.8 second assessment of her fuck-ability.

[ Edited: 17 July 2012 22:55 by Jb8989]

Jb8989

Jb8989
Joined  31-01-2012

17 July 2012 22:34

Let’s see:

Dude, you would get your ass kicked in heaven. Don’t think for one second that your deluded heaven doesn’t have bar fights and pillaging. All you have to do is ask forgiveness and you’re in. Come to think of it, I wonder if there’s a flourishing legal market up there? MAYBE THEY’RE HIRING AT FAIR MARKET VALUE!!? (Byrne runs out the house, down the road, back home, on the Internet, and remembers “shit god and heaven don’t exist”)

frowny face

[ Edited: 17 July 2012 22:56 by Jb8989]

Jb8989

Jb8989
Joined  31-01-2012

17 July 2012 22:45

Dennis Campbell and Bruce whoever are huge gapping assholes  But pretty nice guys :)

This thread is awesome. Where’s GAD!?

Jb8989

Jb8989
Joined  31-01-2012

17 July 2012 22:51

This thread couldn’t have come on a better day. Battling answerer about postnatal/retroactive abortions for two days was exhausting. That guy may be old and live in Tampa, but he’s a scrappy bastard.

Dennis Campbell

Dennis Campbell
Total Posts:  19784
Joined  20-07-2007

18 July 2012 00:35

John,

Get of off whatever you’re on.

bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol
Total Posts:  5534
Joined  05-04-2006

18 July 2012 00:46

Is BM still obsessed with what he assumes is everybody else’s perversions?

In other news—I worked part of the info desk at one of the branches in our library system today—the MILFs were out in full force.

fosal hossain

fosal hossain
Total Posts:  419
Joined  12-05-2012

18 July 2012 01:47

Let’s see:

I’ll take the first one.

I think I’m starting to understand part of your problem now.  You honestly think that without god, you’re alone.  No wonder you depend on it so much…it’s your only friend.

For me, I don’t need god.  I have loving friends and family.  I’m not alone at all, unless I want to be (which is sometimes refreshing).

burt

burt
Total Posts:  14426
Joined  17-12-2006

18 July 2012 04:38

jobyrne8989 - 17 July 2012 08:29 PM

Let’s see:

I’ll take the first one.

Somewhere near the middle of that enormous grey area is where I want to be. Well maybe slightly off center. I love fuck-able chicks. Only to look at. Not for long. Or to a point where Annie gets mad. Just a slight 3.8 second assessment of her fuck-ability.

Come on, take some personal responsibility here.  From a biological perspective almost all women are fuck-able, so it’s really a matter of “would I jump at the chance if circumstances allowed.”

TheBrotherMario

TheBrotherMario
Joined  02-04-2011

18 July 2012 10:39

You boys tried to water-down my revealing post of atheism’s true colors by pissing on it.

It didn’t work…except to get yourselves wet with your own piss.

And, job, I have never lost a fight, so I don’t know what it’s like to get my ass kicked.

And, something tells me, other than Chaos, I could roundly slap the rest of you around if there ever was the need, and even at 59.

1 2 3 >  Last ›