Scientology wants to take over the world

Airy Spirit

Airy Spirit
Total Posts:  277
Joined  10-02-2008

14 April 2008 03:07

I read that Scientology has an organisation called Sea Org where by they are acquiring a military, and plan to conquer the world.

It’s not just Islam that we have to worry about.

Airy Spirit

Airy Spirit
Total Posts:  277
Joined  10-02-2008

14 April 2008 08:29

But how many other religions are amassing military power?

zelzo
Total Posts:  1639
Joined  20-12-2007

18 April 2008 17:32

Jefe - 14 April 2008 12:42 PM

A better question would be “how many distinct military forces are directed largely by authority figures operating within fundamental religious views?”

Blackwater is.

rab
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  26-03-2006

22 April 2009 17:14
mikeroscope

mikeroscope
Total Posts:  13
Joined  04-03-2009

25 May 2009 13:19

An army! I know they get a lot of money from people, but come on. This isn’t a James Bond movie.  It cost so much freaking money to have an army.  Unless they make Scientology terminators that run off rechargeable batteries.

When I see these video’s of Tom Cruise talking its so weird. I don’t know if he isn’t saying anything specific about Scientology because the people watching won’t payed for the level he has, or if he is just batshit crazy.

eudemonia
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  05-04-2008

26 May 2009 12:35

Onward scientology soldiers!

The world is there for the taking.

I hope they start in Iran though.

unsmoked
Total Posts:  2136
Joined  20-02-2006

15 June 2009 13:08

Jefe - 14 April 2008 12:42 PM

A better question would be “how many distinct military forces are directed largely by authority figures operating within fundamental religious views?”

The U.S. Air Force?

http://news.spirithit.com/index/north_america/more/us_air_force_is_too_christian/

[ Edited: 15 June 2009 13:21 by unsmoked]

bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol
Total Posts:  363
Joined  05-04-2006

16 June 2009 13:00

Jefe - 14 April 2008 10:54 AM

Don’t all religions, ultimately, want to do this, though?

No.  Islam, Christianity, Mormonism, and a lot of other religions do, but Judaism doesn’t.  I doubt Hinduism does, either, to use an example of a “major” faith which does not have universalist pretensions.

Dee
Total Posts:  585
Joined  11-10-2007

21 June 2009 01:52

Airy Spirit - 14 April 2008 07:07 AM

I read that Scientology has an organisation called Sea Org where by they are acquiring a military, and plan to conquer the world.

It’s not just Islam that we have to worry about.

I think since each religion has followers who believe thier dream for mamkind or/and thier way of life is so perfect that they would like to see it dominate the world, but most of them are not so lost in space that they actually believe that could possibly happen. Scientology imagining they could gain the power , ways ,and means to “conquer the world” just confirms how crazy they are. I don’t mean to be mean, but they are so out-of-touch with reality it is laughable that they actually are planning to build a military.  We needn’t worry about thier plans; they are the boy sc outs compared to Islam. 

I talked with a preacher from Kentucky a few years ago who was certain that the Freemasons were planning to take over the world, and he was dead serious. He was a Southern Baptist minister and he actually gave sermons warning the people that the Masons were a coniving and insidious army of wealth and power who were trying to influence and control everyone on Earth , and for selfish reasons.  I guess the Masons HAVE taken over to some unigue extent, but they do not ever touch a gun or bomb. You could say now…that Islam is , in a way, trying to mimic thier style, as well as the old traditional style of splattering blood. They will never match them though because thier motives are not philanthropic . I know; I know—this all seems ridiculous and it probably is….