Crazy Pastors Claim Obama is the Anti-Christ and/or Hitler

rab
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  26-03-2006

28 February 2009 13:16

THIS LINK contains a clip from The Daily Show. “Correspondent” Jason Jones interviews two crazy pastors. One of them, David Manning, has a YOU TUBE channel. One claims Obama is the anti-christ prophesied in Revelation. The other one claims Obama is the new Hitler—-and a pimp and bisexual.

eudemonia
Total Posts:  2492
Joined  05-04-2008

01 March 2009 07:33

Yeah, I saw this. The amount of fuckwittery here is astounding.
For centuries people have twisted all that garbarge in Revelation to mean anything they want it to mean.

Scary, scary people who get sucked up into such nonsense.

Aaron
Total Posts:  1539
Joined  04-12-2006

01 March 2009 10:53

Without religion, I bet these folks would still be nut jobs.  Ironically, their religion may actually be what’s keeping them out of the psychiatric wards.

rab
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  26-03-2006

01 March 2009 11:38

Rachel Maddow interviewed the authors of the Left Behind series. According to Tim LaHaye, Obama cannot be the anti-Christ because he doesn’t show up until AFTER the rapture. LaHaye went on to say that if Obama is truly a Christian like he claims, then he too will be caught up in the rapture.

Whew, that’s a relief!  LOL

eudemonia
Joined  05-04-2008

01 March 2009 16:46

LOL. Sure is a relief rab. I was worried about Obama. First I thought he was our messiah, and then I thought he was the anti-christ. Now I just hope he makes through four years of this nations fuckwittery!

eudemonia
Joined  05-04-2008

01 March 2009 16:48

‘Without religion, I bet these folks would still be nut jobs.  Ironically, their religion may actually be what’s keeping them out of the psychiatric wards.’

Thats a good point Aaron. People who succumb to delusion and illusion seem to have a certain mindset. It may very well be that way, with or without religion. Perhaps religion is the only thing that keeps them from a straightjacket.

Josh
Total Posts:  663
Joined  22-05-2008

02 March 2009 07:40

rab - 28 February 2009 06:16 PM

...The other one claims Obama is the new Hitler—-and a pimp and bisexual.

All three of which are EQUALLY SINFUL, right?

Without religion, I bet these folks would still be nut jobs.  Ironically, their religion may actually be what’s keeping them out of the psychiatric wards.

Aaron, let’s just go ahead and get this guy fitted for his straightjacket already, and reserve him a nice comfy padded room and be done with it.