EVOLUTION RESPONSIBLE FOR NEW AGE MOVEMENT

JESTERKING45

JESTERKING45
Total Posts:  51
Joined  02-09-2006

02 September 2006 07:49

I recently saw a piece of creationist tripe alleging that of all things either science or evolution was responsible for the new age movement….oh yeah and the holocaust of course. I think it's ridiculous. :shock:

Sanfu
Total Posts:  11
Joined  09-08-2006

03 September 2006 16:30

[quote author=“JESTERKING45”]I recently saw a piece of creationist tripe alleging that of all things either science or evolution was responsible for the new age movement….oh yeah and the holocaust of course. I think it’s ridiculous. :shock:

I assume they meant the teaching of evolution and science.  the other theory would be strange but interesting.

Mulefa
Total Posts:  15
Joined  04-09-2006

07 September 2006 02:13

jesterking,

Presumably much like you I fail to make the connection between Darwin and a peice of quartz round your neck bringing you wealth and happiness. But then so do most SANE people…probably.
Where did you see this arse? On the web? Do you have a link?

JESTERKING45

JESTERKING45
Total Posts:  51
Joined  02-09-2006

14 September 2006 10:22

I don’t know if you have heard of it. I’ts called word pictures. It comes on the local religious channel and this particular 2 part episode is hosted by Janet Folger. I watched both parts of it, mostly out of curiosity. None of their claims are very compelling or new. I just though the new age claim might interest you.