Ticket for SH in London

Seat

Seat
Total Posts:  9
Joined  31-01-2017

24 September 2017 09:09

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but - I have a ticket for sale for Sam’s talk with Richard Dawkins in London on Sunday 1st October. It’s Row K, Seat 34. A good spot. Disappointingly, I cannot make the event. It’s more than disappointment really, I’m devastated. Anyway…face value of the ticket is 105 plus 12.75 booking fee. It’s a PDF so I can send it straight to your inbox after purchase. I’d be pleased to get my face value back but if I’m honest, I’m just desperate to shift it without using Viagogo, which is where the ticket currently sits. They’re a dreadful company and if I sold it there I’d be waiting in all day for the UPS collection. So I’m prepared to take a good offer. I think I’d be most disappointed if it just went to waste so, please, if you want to go DM me about this or reply here if you like.

Kalessin

Kalessin
Total Posts:  128
Joined  02-07-2017

25 September 2017 16:34

Grrrrr .... !!!! <facepalm>

I have been trying to send you a message about this - and have just noticed the “Store a copy in the Sent messages folder?” tickbox which is unchecked by default in the PM section.  Since I didn’t see the sent message I kept thinking you hadn’t received it.  So apologies for sending you the same message about 5 or 6 times, it’s not a joke, spamming or trolling!

Kalessin