Marilyn Manson—-Bible Speech

rab
Total Posts:  1835
Joined  26-03-2006

26 November 2008 14:20

Ok isocratic, I watched this and thought of you. Enjoy. I’m normally a fan of The Young Turks, but I gotta disagree with Cenk Uygur on this one. Manson’s not overly “handsome” but I think he’s smart and has talent. And someone needs to educate him on Dita Von Teese, she and Manson were MARRIED, not just going out with each other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJB4irfDoJo

LordofLords

LordofLords
Total Posts:  6
Joined  27-11-2008

27 November 2008 19:59

I didn’t expect to find Bible speeches here but praise God and God bless you for spreading his word!

rab
Joined  26-03-2006

28 November 2008 17:46

LordofLords - 28 November 2008 12:59 AM

I didn’t expect to find Bible speeches here but praise God and God bless you for spreading his word!

LOL You’re welcome. But if you clicked the link at all, you’d see that that video is no longer available.

btw, Welcome to the forum!

telner
Total Posts:  254
Joined  06-09-2008

29 November 2008 22:37

He can’t be that smart if he let Dita von Tease slip through his fingers.

isocratic infidel

isocratic infidel
Total Posts:  949
Joined  08-10-2007

30 November 2008 11:56

rab - 26 November 2008 07:20 PM

Ok isocratic, I watched this and thought of you. Enjoy. I’m normally a fan of The Young Turks, but I gotta disagree with Cenk Uygur on this one. Manson’s not overly “handsome” but I think he’s smart and has talent. And someone needs to educate him on Dita Von Teese, she and Manson were MARRIED, not just going out with each other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJB4irfDoJo

... and she probably divorced him when she realized he wasn’t actually a musician but a has-been poser who wasn’t going to further her career as a pin-up.

Brian Warner smart? Did he even get his GED? Manipulative and clever maybe, but smart? I dunno rab…

Yes, The Young Turks can sometimes provide a giggle or two… I wish they’d prepare better than they do though. They ought to hire some writers and an introduction to that nifty invention known as the tele-prompter might aid in their presentations rather than just ejaculating out of their mouths whatever comes to mind.

cheese

Have you had an opportunity to see NIN’s “Lights in Sky” tour yet?
They’re going to be in Vegas Dec. 13! I’m invitin’ ya!

rab
Joined  26-03-2006

01 December 2008 16:31

Can’t make it. Gotta work and didn’t put in for vacation time for that week. Besides, that’s a long way for this New Englander to travel for a concert.