Women’s rights and interracial relations.

Cooper
Total Posts:  110
Joined  05-10-2007

26 December 2008 06:30

Reading through the Torah is always a disgusting lesson in human depravity. I always have a mixed feeling of mild amusement and nausea when people try to defend the “moral code” and the “loving god” of the Torah. Uhhhh…suuurrrre…that is rich. The few short passages I read this morning resulted in what is usually the case in the Torah. The passages before and after the problematic verses are just as demented. Here is a small example.

Harlots to be burned:

Old Testament:

Leviticus 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

Torah:

Vayikra 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the harlot, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

Interracial couples to be executed and 24,000 people were killed by god (Yahweh) because of the marriage. More would have died but the death of the couple and the 24,000 appeased god (Yahweh). Marrying anyone outside of the chosen race of Israel is a capital offense:

Old Testament:

Numbers 25:6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. 

25:7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;

25:8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.

25:9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.

Torah:

Bamidbar 25: 6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, while they were weeping at the door of the tent of meeting.

7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from the midst of the congregation, and took a spear in his hand.

8 And he went after the man of Israel into the chamber, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.

9 And those that died by the plague were twenty and four thousand.

Because of the interracial marriage god (Yahweh) orders the genocide of the Midianites:

Old Testament:

Numbers 25:14 Now the name of the Israelite that was slain, even that was slain with the Midianitish woman, was Zimri, the son of Salu, a prince of a chief house among the Simeonites.

25:15 And the name of the Midianitish woman that was slain was Cozbi, the daughter of Zur; he was head over a people, and of a chief house in Midian. 

25:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

25:17 Vex the Midianites, and smite them:

25:18 For they vex you with their wiles, wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of a prince of Midian, their sister, which was slain in the day of the plague for Peor’s sake.

Torah:

Bamidbar 25:14 Now the name of the man of Israel that was slain, who was slain with the Midianitish woman, was Zimri, the son of Salu, a prince of a fathers’ house among the Simeonites.

15 And the name of the Midianitish woman that was slain was Cozbi, the daughter of Zur; he was head of the people of a fathers’ house in Midian.

16 And HaShem spoke unto Moses, saying:

17 ‘Harass the Midianites, and smite them;

For executing the interracial couple Phinehas and his sons (not the women of course because women are property) are blessed by god (Yahweh) with the priesthood.

Old Testament:

Numbers 25:10 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,     

25:11 Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy.

25:12 Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace: 

25:13 And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.

Torah:

Bamidbar 25: 10 And HaShem spoke unto Moses, saying:

11 ‘Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned My wrath away from the children of Israel, in that he was very jealous for My sake among them, so that I consumed not the children of Israel in My jealousy.

12 Wherefore say: Behold, I give unto him My covenant of peace;

13 and it shall be unto him, and to his seed after him, the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was jealous for his G-d, and made atonement for the children of Israel.’

[ Edited: 16 December 2011 03:25 by Nhoj Morley]

Daat Emet
Total Posts:  4
Joined  07-09-2009

04 October 2009 14:12

It’s utterly incorrect to look at the hebrew bible as a reference as to “the status of women in judaism”. The hebrew bible is not the “core dogma” of judaism, the core dogma of judaism is halacha. and reform judaism doesn’t even abide to it, as they denounce it.

Pharmedics

Pharmedics
Total Posts:  14
Joined  21-07-2015

27 July 2015 11:18

Remember that Women have the unique Ability to Become Fertilized, TO literally Grow another Living Human Being inside her.

Women Have the Ability to Give Birth to this baby and then Women have the Ability to Feed and Nurse it with Nutrition from her own body.

Women have a Monthly, Menstrual Cycle, where their Body will harvest Eggs and Set itself up again and again, for Fertilization.

Then Shed and CLEAN - these Eggs are also Cleansed from the body. Women ARE So Much Different from Men.

They are a special, Wonderful, thing..  Men will never be able to do the beautiful things that a woman can do.

Remember there is a Purpose and place for Women and there is always the eXception.

Some Women are Good at Doing hard to do things, that a man can do. But I think Women are Perfect the Way they are.

But lets think about the FACTS.

Women have never Risen UP as one *( FEMALE ) - GROUP, Formed a Female military force and went and Conquered another nation or another military Power.  before the MODERN ERA, THERE was no Air CONDITIONING, No Machines and Assembly Lines and MODERN Tools available for large communities and Groups of WOMEN to go to work.

Women did not want to Be out in the blazing, boiling, Blistering heat, Digging for 8 - 16 hours a Day.

Women did not want to Be out in the boiling, Blistering, Hellish hot Nights and days, Bouncing Up and Down on a Horse all day and night with no rest, Delivering messages and mail and supplies and tools.  Most Women did not want to Be out In the Truck Driving jOBS, Driving in the dirty, dusty, muddy Highways with no Air Conditioning, with the Windows down. Stopping at dirty truck stops with no Modern Facilities and air Conditioning.

Most Women did not want to be working in the fields all day, nearly Every Day, and seas and hills, with no Sanitation,...Women did not want to be out packing Heavy wood, all day and night up and down hills and through Brush and thickets., Women did not want to be in the Military Line with a Sword and spear, clashing and butchering the enemy fighting against 300 pound men.

Women did not want to spend Weeks and months out in the Cattle Drives, with hardly no opportunity for a BATH. THEIR skin Burning red and blistering,. and their Brains boiling, as they spend hours, on the edge of Passing out.

Women did not want to be Roofing On a Hot roof, with their shoes melting to the roof. Swinging a hammer on a 12 / 12 pitch roof, till Your arm feels numb and throbbing.

Women did not want to be Working in the Coal Mines all day and night, with Soot and Dirt and Coal and minerals and chemicals and carbon monoxide - eating up their brains, eyes and skin.

Women did not want to WORK like a Man….... and they never have. Women worked as Cooks, Servers, Waiting Tables, NURSING, Fixing and mending things. The House keeping, Janitors, Farming Chores, Caring for baby animals, Loving and raising and Educating children.

WOMEN have worked hard ........ And they Feel that they Should never, NEVER < NEVER be expected to ...work these other jOBS…. it would be an INSULT to them.  Lets REMEMBER that THERE was little money available, the Men were eXpected to work themselves to death for Little pay.

Women could never even hope to compete and they did not want to try.

MEN, worked like slaves, Like DOGS and Animals, BEASTS…. Taking Care of their Families.

Women had it hard too, Taking Care of the Home, With NO MODERN Technology was a TRUE,  and Real jOB for women in the WORLD.

THE Life eXpecenty   of An Average man was 10- 20 years SHORTER than the Average Woman. Because the Men worked themselves Literally to death.

I jUST think that the Idea that somehow Woman have been mistreated or left out of the workplace, is a bunch of HYPE and Deceptive Lies.

With the invention of modern Technology and TOOLS that Allow Women to have the ability and desire to work.

Suddenly, we see the women filling the factories up. Suddenly, we see the women Rushing to the City to get a mans jOB.

REMEMBER. the Technology was invented to Bring more money to the Business Owners.

The Inventions and Modern Tools and Machines were Built, to let the business owners not need to hire so many MEN and people.

Why would the Average business want to hire a Woman, when they jUST Fired or LAID OFF - 20 men, Bought a Machine or tool that does the work of the 20 Men.

Lets Fire 20 MEN and Now lets Hire 20 women. it is not Reality.  They only Loose money and go out of Business, THEN they need Hillary Clinton.

This is what Mrs Clinton is COUNTING on.

I think that Woman have WORKED very, Very hard throughout Civilization. WOMEN have had plenty to do.
Women have had it hard. REALLY, REALLY Hard.. women have been very, very, very busy.

Women have Done their Part…THEY ARE so wonderful and hard working and dedicated…

But so have men. Please… Don’t be deceived by these Television shows, and Politicians. Who profit and PRIDE themselves ....GETTING off ....... From.Getting Women Worked up into thinking that there has been this Great Oppression of Woman.

Modern Technology, Modern Machines and TOOLS today, allow women today, To do the work that they could never do, before the Modern Technology came.  Women should keep bringing their Great Skills and Great ideas to the modern world. But demonizing MEN,  based on lies, is not something that makes the situation better.

Yes there are men who discriminate against women or other minorities. But they are being business minded.  eXagerating the problem, does not make profit or help anything for very long…......................AND REMEMBER.

Modern inventions have just recently come about. Its not like there have always been the modern world that we have today. I think that Hillary Clinton would like for You to forget that.  i believe that, SHE is a person who is deceiving people.

I love women. and think they are so special and Precious… Thank You for being a Woman.
.......................................................................................

i Disagree with the Very Bad Political IDEAS of - Mrs Hillary Clinton herself.

Hillary Clinton Just made a SPEECH before the Public, Just the Other Day. She Rambled on and On, How that woman Should Get Equal Pay as Men.

She Presents an IMAGE, that woman have been Mistreated because they were left out of the Job market. But I disagree. The Fact is that women on Average, have never EVER Sought to enter the Market of Jobs of MALES OR to do the Work of a Man.

So The REALISTIC FACT is Simply that HILLARY wants to Push- for - the Woman’s RIGHT to work - They Want the EASY To DO, Cracker Jack Box Line / The 1.2.3. Quickie - PRE Assembled Last minute Ribbon Cutter Duty. Vacations. The Easy Already Put together Jobs With Central Heat and Air Conditioning. Special benefits packages, Modified Environment, Luxury and comfort and extravagant Feet propped up on the Desk Accommodations and ease. but that’s the ONLY Type of WORK that Most women are Taking.

WOMEN are not interested in taking the Hot, Hard, Rugged and Strenuous Jobs. WITH LONG HOURS and Low Pay. Back breaking work that Men have done for the last 7000 Years of Known World History.

Today - They are Hitting the Air Conditioned Jobs and DEMANDING that they get More money and Equal Status. When it is not WORTH paying these Women MORE Money and it is NOT Equality. it is a LIE.

it Completely Disrupts the Work Flow of the Overall Country. The Economy is a State of Mass Confusion,, being Attacked by these Scare Tactics of Deception and Catering to People who thrive on deception and manipulation.. While they Pretend to Do the Work and Productivity of the MALE Work Force.

JUST BASIC FACTS. Hillary is trying to Get the Woman’s VOTE, By Pushing for The Woman to Saturate, Dominate - and Fill up ONLY,

( ONLY )

the Easy Jobs, Then she pretends that woman have been let Down by the Men. Because they were left out of the Jobs.

When these Jobs have never, NEVER been AROUND / ANY WHERE on the Earth, until Just a few Decades ago.

just think Hillary Clinton Should STOP Trying to Make a Living Off of MASS production of Jobs of the SINGLE Mother with 10 Husbands ( That is Literally Their JOB,

They are Greatly and Lavishly rewarded by the GOVERNMENT for Staying single. having SEX with Many different Men and Having Many babies. ( THAT is the Job description ) Children are Awesome and the more the better. And Accidents and Mistakes do Happen, where the Father and mother Split up.

The Democrats PROMOTE and REWARD their Created - GOVERNMENT Jobs - that Pay AND Reward Women for having 3 -4 or more Children, with 10 Different Men. then The Democrats eXpect and NORMALIZE the IDEA that the Public is to feed these Kids. Without Ever Saying a word to Help stop or Discourage it.

Then they eXpect people to CREATE OTHER Imaginary - TEMP -Jobs that are not needed Year Round, Just to Hire Every Woman in the USA. WOMAN have Worked So Very Hard. Throughout the Centuries, since the Very beginning of time.

WOMEN Have done so much. That’s all i have Said all along. Hillary Clinton Does not Want You to KNOW that There has been PLENTY of work for Woman to do. and women have Made the world the beautiful place that it is Today. I Love Women. And they have amazed me

When next to NONE/ NONE of the Women are doing *( And never will do. ) the Work that Most Men do…but WOMEN have worked very hard as well .. And have done their part…  Women have been a wonderful help to human civilization.  the best think a man could ever have.

Hillary Clinton is an insult to women and tries to Convince them that their Lives and Role as women has been worthless and meaningless, UNTIL She Saved the Day.    Do not vote for this women. Please.

Please -  Visit my NEW website Please !    http://electxrextheelectriclion.nfshost.com/

[ Edited: 27 July 2015 13:26 by Pharmedics]