Private messages

psiconoclast

psiconoclast
Total Posts:  901
Joined  23-02-2005

07 July 2006 10:09

The limit on the PM message boxes is ludicrously low.  I can't possibly imagine that it is a weak link in the forum performance, and it is really quite annoying.

Sorry if I come off like a whiner, but I can't be the only one that feels this way.

-Matt

psiconoclast

psiconoclast
Total Posts:  901
Joined  23-02-2005

07 July 2006 13:00

[quote author=“forumadmin”]I wasn’t aware it was that low. I increased it to max 50 messages in the inbox but it’d be better if you told me how many you’d like/need. And no, I don’t think it influences a site that takes up 2Gs.  :wink:

Thanks!  50 seems like a really good place to start.

-Matt

TheChampion

TheChampion
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  25-04-2005

07 July 2006 13:21

[quote author=“psiconoclast”][quote author=“forumadmin”]I wasn’t aware it was that low. I increased it to max 50 messages in the inbox but it’d be better if you told me how many you’d like/need. And no, I don’t think it influences a site that takes up 2Gs.  :wink:

Thanks!  50 seems like a really good place to start.

-Matt

Guess there’s a lot of riff raff going on behind the scenes eh?

Mia
Total Posts:  2168
Joined  15-11-2005

07 July 2006 13:53

-

OMG!!! Was that an actual moderator sighting?! Did someone catch it on film wink?

Hi, Chris! Nice to see ya :D!

_

Mia
Total Posts:  2168
Joined  15-11-2005

07 July 2006 14:39

[quote author=“forumadmin”]
[quote author=“TheChampion”]Guess there’s a lot of riff raff going on behind the scenes eh?

I wouldn’t know, I don’t get private messages.  :(

But I’m sure I’ve sent you several, probably all in regards to treblinka. I’ve also clicked the “report this post” icon, in cases where he was involved. Do you receive those?

Sorry, I’m pouncing on you while you’re here wink.

_