Total Posts:  413
Joined  05-06-2005

09 August 2005 04:40

TheChampion

TheChampion
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  25-04-2005

09 August 2005 08:38

ole rabbit, get it through your head, apes do not evolve into humans. Case closed.

Give your heart to Jesus and all will be well. There will be joy in the morning my furr covered friend.

Iisbliss
Total Posts:  1229
Joined  22-12-2004

09 August 2005 10:01

Champ you are right, apes do not now evolve into humans. 

3.5 million years ago a species of primate closely related to apes and monkeys and sharing common ancestry diverged and created multiple humaniod species of which we are the only survivor, prolly partly cause we committed genocide on some of the other species.

The DNA doesnt lie Champ.  People do.

TheChampion

TheChampion
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  25-04-2005

09 August 2005 10:10

[quote author=“Iisbliss”]Champ you are right, apes do not now evolve into humans. 

3.5 million years ago a species of primate closely related to apes and monkeys and sharing common ancestry diverged and created multiple humaniod species of which we are the only survivor, prolly partly cause we committed genocide on some of the other species.

Iisbliss, what’s this post supposed to be, a comedy? It should have been because it brought a laugh out loud out of me. Nice try…scientist.

jwl2harrisforum

jwl2harrisforum
Total Posts:  43
Joined  27-06-2005

09 August 2005 21:51

[quote author=“TheChampion”][quote author=“Iisbliss”]Champ you are right, apes do not now evolve into humans. 

Iisbliss, what’s this post supposed to be, a comedy? It should have been because it brought a laugh out loud out of me. Nice try…scientist.

Speaking of “nice try,” do you imagine “scientist” would be seen as disparaging by Iisbliss? Get a clue!